đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Well done Jeff

Screenshot_20190918-061822_Chrome.jpg

Cutting Health Benefits of 1,900 Whole Food Workers Saved World's Richest Man Jeff Bezos What He Makes in Less Than Six Hours | Common Dreams News

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
My BIL had one a few year back but was a convertible. Iirc and I could be wrong but I thought his was FWD, Caddy might have done that for 1 year in the 70's. He wanted me to store it for the winter in my garage but it wouldnt fit unless I pulled in on an angle. That didnt happen as I had a toy as well. When he sold it he got very good money for it because it had something very rare about it, thats why I'm thinking it might have been FWD

Edit: 1975 was FWD, so thats what he had

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Definite blah status in life currently. Just accomplished 10 years at job and not sure if I'm going to make it through the end of the year here....

They put bonuses on 'freeze' currently due to no profit, which has been an issue for years.

I don't get it, fire 2-3 people that aren't pull their weight and move on, let me rock out.

Instead the entire group gets punished.

Guy I know, actually from before I worked here and have seen him several times cause I work on his service truck here stopped in to pick it up the other day. He was shocked I was still here and told me he knew of a position opening soon and reminded me he was currently at $112k ytd and like years prior hell finish at over $150k.

Uggh

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Definite blah status in life currently. Just accomplished 10 years at job and not sure if I'm going to make it through the end of the year here....

They put bonuses on 'freeze' currently due to no profit, which has been an issue for years.

I don't get it, fire 2-3 people that aren't pull their weight and move on, let me rock out.

Guy I know, actually from before I worked here and have seen him several times cause I work on his service truck here stopped in to pick it up the other day. He was shocked I was still here and told me he knew of a position opening soon and reminded me he was currently at $112k ytd and like years prior hell finish at over $150k.

Uggh

Sounds like its time to move on or open your own spot.....

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

Uggh
Have you ever thought about working for yourself? Sounds to me like you have the knowledge and skill to do it.

Thread Info