Officially new Official Bored Thread

GLADIATOR

From Roman Bloodlines, for reals.
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Yes it’s getting a big block eventually. Little 305 doesn’t like the big rims 😂😆
Twitch Accelerate GIF by Hyper RPG

• Love
Reactions: Jon01 and Shawn1112

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.

:rofl:

Just baffles me this guy can do complete opposite of Slipknot music.

Pure Talent is an understatement. IMO.

I agree with DEEZUZ DEEZUZ

Cory Taylor is a great metal singer and I love slipknot and Stone Sour but all his solo stuff just Sounds like generic rock made for commercials or, for some reason, generic praise and worship music. 😂

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Typical. All show no go lmao
My 71 begs to differ lol
Is it gonna be your car, or her car. Didn't she want one now too?
She wanted me to get another Regal for her. But she already said she will drive this one, she is afraid of the 71 lol.
She can handle the BBC lmmfao (she better fucking not)

GLADIATOR

From Roman Bloodlines, for reals.
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Work update: investors were brought in for a board meeting this week and they ripped everyone to shreds about all the mistakes they are making. They couldn’t believe how few people they have on the streets compared to “marketing and social media” people. As long as financials are accurate, they will be taking over next week. I could tell my boss was worried. He was brought up in conversation in the board meeting about what he actually does. He should be OK but heads are gonna roll up top and on the social media side. If they let me go they let me go. Either way my boss confirmed what I thought, that they were going to let people go if the investors didn’t come in. Wow, I’m kinda excited for all this.

Jimbo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Work update: investors were brought in for a board meeting this week and they ripped everyone to shreds about all the mistakes they are making. They couldn’t believe how few people they have on the streets compared to “marketing and social media” people. As long as financials are accurate, they will be taking over next week. I could tell my boss was worried. He was brought up in conversation in the board meeting about what he actually does. He should be OK but heads are gonna roll up top and on the social media side. If they let me go they let me go. Either way my boss confirmed what I thought, that they were going to let people go if the investors didn’t come in. Wow, I’m kinda excited for all this.
Might be able to come out ahead if they’re axing a bunch of folks! Fingers crossed for you, Juan!

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
You better start doing click bait youtubes and tiktoks to get the ratings up.