đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Bigturbonotch

WAIT AND SEE
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2005
Good dinner last night. We sat at the bar and an older woman was next to me. I could see Bae staring at her and signaling me to look. The woman took something out of her mouth and was examining it, it came from her salad... It was an old wadded up order ticket
.. Lmao
Great place to eat.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel

Jamesv82

Addict
TCG Premium
Mar 9, 2017
Picked up my tux last night and man do I feel funny wearing that shit. I have worn one only one other time in my life and that was for my brothers wedding.
After my speech and the first dance, the top half of that shit is coming off and I'll be in a white t
Bro, need a pic of you in that tux

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Good morning. Backyard view.

20230608_055732.jpg

20230608_055654.jpg

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Gonna register my kid for summer t ball today. Practices are 4 days a week...that's gonna be awful lol. Leave work, pick him up (40 mins away), drive another 30 mins to ymca, smhsmhsmhsmshmshmshmsmh.

Luckily there will probably be a bunch of days where the in laws will want to watch and they'll just bring him, which will be great. If I pick him up to take him it prob adds 35 mins vs driving straight there from work.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Gonna register my kid for summer t ball today. Practices are 4 days a week...that's gonna be awful lol. Leave work, pick him up (40 mins away), drive another 30 mins to ymca, smhsmhsmhsmshmshmshmsmh.

Luckily there will probably be a bunch of days where the in laws will want to watch and they'll just bring him, which will be great. If I pick him up to take him it prob adds 35 mins vs driving straight there from work.

And so it begins

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005

Looking ahead at your kid’s sports career through HS, who will be the louder parent from the stands, especially yelling when shitty ref calls occur…. You or your wife?

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
And so it begins
Yeah we were going to put him in to soccer, but then the FIL started teaching him to hit and throw when he was over there and he loved it. BUT by that time it was too late to register for spring t ball. Found a summer program that doesn't start until 7/31 that I can register him for though.

Z28Camaro

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2015
Metamora
Picked up my tux last night and man do I feel funny wearing that shit. I have worn one only one other time in my life and that was for my brothers wedding.
After my speech and the first dance, the top half of that shit is coming off and I'll be in a white t
Make sure you keep it on until the photos are done.

Thread Info