💬 OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Fuck me running.

Rented a car through enterprise for work, showed up to grab it tonight and they gave the bitch away and didn't have anything else.
Jumped on Orbitz, only place that shows cars is Hertz 10 miles way so I zipped over there before they closed.
Dude legit laughed in my face.
Zero rental cars available tonight in the Des Moines area.
What the fuck is going on?

All being used for Takeover videos

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Fuck me running.

Rented a car through enterprise for work, showed up to grab it tonight and they gave the bitch away and didn't have anything else.
Jumped on Orbitz, only place that shows cars is Hertz 10 miles way so I zipped over there before they closed.

Try turo?

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
#2 at airport. #5 for the day.

20230607_193900.jpg

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
We are talking about fucking Mexico, did you really just say that SMFH
Them huge property taxes with great schools white washed the fuck out of you
I remember them giving my dad shit because he had his 50 Chevy PU painted at the border and had to pay like $500. I am seeing him tomorrow and will ask.

• Dumb
Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Fuck me running.

Fuuuuck enterprise goons.

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
well wife woke up at 4am so I’ve been up since 4 am.

Also got a red light ticket sent to us for rolling a right turn at a red in her car. Wife immediately lost her shit and blamed me. ticket was on a Monday at 8:30 am. Told her I know that light and always stop behind the line, wait 3 seconds, then pull up and take the right turn, plus I never go into the office on mondays, and have not driven her car in a couple months… but I will pay it. Hours later she just quietly takes the ticket from my nightstand and says nothing. She paid it. ? she was going to a Drs appointment that morning and the video she whipped around the turn on the red.

Thread Info