đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
i got some great sleep last night. Passed out on the chair at 9p (never happens), woke up a half hour later, put kid to bed, then went straight to bed myself. Normally I lay down for 7ish hours to get 6ish hours of sleep.

Alarm went off at 545 and I pushed it back to 615 and passed right back out. Over 7.5 hours of sleep

Reactions: Jon01 and DEEZUZ

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
You can sleep anywhere if you're tired enough. Used to sleep standing at times in the data center. Usually I'd walk around it, find the warmest server rack and fall asleep. Sounds like a crazy fucking thing to do but when you're on site for 20+ hours some times you gotta do what you gotta do.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
i got some great sleep last night. Passed out on the chair at 9p (never happens), woke up a half hour later, put kid to bed, then went straight to bed myself. Normally I lay down for 7ish hours to get 6ish hours of sleep.

Alarm went off at 545 and I pushed it back to 615 and passed right back out. Over 7.5 hours of sleep
What gets me some times is I'll just go fuck around on the Internet. If I tell my self just go to sleep it works out better.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
What gets me some times is I'll just go fuck around on the Internet. If I tell my self just go to sleep it works out better.
What gets me is my kid goes to bed so late, like 9:30-945. So if I want to watch any actual TV or have any time to myself I have to stay up past 10:30 which means falling asleep at 11 or later.

Kid still takes a nap and doesn't really need to, but it gives the inlaws a break and gives us more time with him in the evening, so i'm OK with the later bedtime.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
What gets me is my kid goes to bed so late, like 9:30-945. So if I want to watch any actual TV or have any time to myself I have to stay up past 10:30 which means falling asleep at 11 or later.

Kid still takes a nap and doesn't really need to, but it gives the inlaws a break and gives us more time with him in the evening, so i'm OK with the later bedtime.
I’ve got two kids in bed by 8:30 these days so I can fuck around and get things done after they go to bed.

Also got up at 5 so I could watch an hour of tv before anybody was up. That was enjoyable

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Sitting up, laying down, crooked, dog between my legs, dog on top of me, etc....

Jealous I can just shut down my worries and pass the fuck out instantly.
100% the same. But I can also do the above anywhere, not just at home.
NFG where I am, if I'm tired I'm gonna go to sleep, period, end of story

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
I’ve got two kids in bed by 8:30 these days so I can fuck around and get things done after they go to bed.

Also got up at 5 so I could watch an hour of tv before anybody was up. That was enjoyable

Yup. We shoot for 830 kids bed time as well, and they are still a pain to wake up at 645 during school months.

Thread Info