đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Also this guy figured out how to skirt emissions. Turbocharged400sbc Turbocharged400sbc you like berettas right?

IMG_5362.jpeg

IMG_5361.jpeg

IMG_5364.jpeg

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
I’m going to need you to eat some things while you’re there so I can live vicariously through your visit. :ROFLMAO:

For example, stop in to a 7-11 and grab a couple fresh made packaged sandwiches from the cooler. This one specifically:

View attachment 164356

I was addicted to these for a while.
Im down lol keep posting them, already went to family mart and got some desserts so good.

Right now it’s 4am woke up all own my own like wtf my body so out of whack

IMG_1050.gif

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Found 2-14yr olds on the neighborhood app looking to pull weeds for $15 each. Sent them a message to stop by and I'd put them to work.
They rode their bikes over and did an awesome job, I gave them $20 each. I told them they can come by every 2-3 weeks to do it again. They asked if they could cut my grass as well for an extra $10, but using my lawnmower. I turned them down on that as thats probably a liability if god for bid they were to get hurt
We need more kids like that in this world, because younger kids are lazy af now a days

I read that as they were looking to buy weed. :bowrofl:

Z28Camaro

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2015
Metamora
Im down lol keep posting them, already went to family mart and got some desserts so good.

Right now it’s 4am woke up all own my own like wtf my body so out of whack

View attachment 164383
Go out for a walk and see what’s going on outside. You should make a thread and dump photos in it.

Reactions: IZZy and DEEZUZ

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Found 2-14yr olds on the neighborhood app looking to pull weeds for $15 each. Sent them a message to stop by and I'd put them to work.
They rode their bikes over and did an awesome job, I gave them $20 each. I told them they can come by every 2-3 weeks to do it again. They asked if they could cut my grass as well for an extra $10, but using my lawnmower. I turned them down on that as thats probably a liability if god for bid they were to get hurt
We need more kids like that in this world, because younger kids are lazy af now a days

There is a young kid in a Kia hatchback that cuts 3 houses in a row and holy fuck does he do a shitty job. I can’t knock the hustle good for him and putting the lawnmower in the hatch he definitely needs a small truck soon as his business expands.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
This is awesome. You never ever hear of kids doing this anymore

Reactions: Shawn1112

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012

Fuck man what's this app?
I need some of those kids round here - you're right, they're almost all lazy af anymore.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
Fuckin whooped.
Got up and on the deck by 730, got the whole thing stained and trimmed out by 1030.
Came in and got the house squared away to list later this week. Hauled 2 loads to the storage unit, purged all my tools except my toolbox from the house. Cleaned up unfinished part of the basement and organized some shit up there then wiped shit down and knocked all the cobwebs out of the corners.
Gotta hang a couple strip lights wifey found in the storage area, touch up a little bit of wall paint and that's about it down there.
My mom and wifey got the basement all cleaned up so it's ready to go.
Wiped down all the trim, rewashed windows we had gotten dirty and just did general shit.
Gonna get cleaned up and go hit the graves for grandma and grandpa then go over to my folks'place for some dinner.
Gonna list this bish later on this week, probably Wednesday or Thursday.

Nervous Key And Peele GIF

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Fuckin whooped.
Got up and on the deck by 730, got the whole thing stained and trimmed out by 1030.
Came in and got the house squared away to list later this week. Hauled 2 loads to the storage unit, purged all my tools except my toolbox from the house. Cleaned up unfinished part of the basement and organized some shit up there then wiped shit down and knocked all the cobwebs out of the corners.
Gotta hang a couple strip lights wifey found in the storage area, touch up a little bit of wall paint and that's about it down there.
My mom and wifey got the basement all cleaned up so it's ready to go.
Wiped down all the trim, rewashed windows we had gotten dirty and just did general shit.
Gonna get cleaned up and go hit the graves for grandma and grandpa then go over to my folks'place for some dinner.
Gonna list this bish later on this week, probably Wednesday or Thursday.

Nervous Key And Peele GIF
So the other house with the bad roof is happening?

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
So the other house with the bad roof is happening?
Think so.
I let em sweat yesterday and they came back last night saying they'd take off roof replacement cost and fix a couple other inspection findings - slow drains and replace some outlets with GFCI's.

I'm happy with where that lands us and ready to have a new project to sink my teeth in to.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Btw guys, that restore-a-deck kit is the shit. The stain went on super easy and covered really nicely.
Full kit with 5 gallons of stain, the cleaner and the brightener was $260 to my door. Would buy again.
Might give it a shot next year. Not happy with how the Thompsons dried the last 2 times I’ve used it.

Reactions: Jon01

Thread Info