Dec 18, 2010
back to the future alli speed GIF

Reactions: DEEZUZ

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
You got the feds trying to fuck with you, the cartel blood baths, plus the random crime. This place makes Gary IN look like paradise.
Its like you went to mexico without the flight cost! :rofl:

Don't worry, you are just missing sunny, 80 degrees with a light breeze here.

Z28Camaro

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2015
Metamora
Checking in from Tokyo, just made it to the Airbnb after about 22hrs after I left my house, 8:46pm right now about to pass out!
I’m going to need you to eat some things while you’re there so I can live vicariously through your visit. :ROFLMAO:

For example, stop in to a 7-11 and grab a couple fresh made packaged sandwiches from the cooler. This one specifically:

IMG_1314.jpeg

I was addicted to these for a while.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Here.
MDW check in
Had wife’s cousins and their kids over Saturday night. Grilled out, drank a lot and had a huge bonfire in our yard. Burnt the three trees worth of wood I cut down last week.

Had our parents over for brunch yesterday. Drank a magnum of champagne myself :bowrofl:
ONE other person had a single mimosa so I drank the rest of it over the whole day.
After everyone left I built another stair off of our deck and started on putting shelving in a closet.

Cut grass today and we are about to head out to dog park and a walk with the baby.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Found 2-14yr olds on the neighborhood app looking to pull weeds for $15 each. Sent them a message to stop by and I'd put them to work.
They rode their bikes over and did an awesome job, I gave them $20 each. I told them they can come by every 2-3 weeks to do it again. They asked if they could cut my grass as well for an extra $10, but using my lawnmower. I turned them down on that as thats probably a liability if god for bid they were to get hurt
We need more kids like that in this world, because younger kids are lazy af now a days

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Found 2-14yr olds on the neighborhood app looking to pull weeds for $15 each. Sent them a message to stop by and I'd put them to work.
They rode their bikes over and did an awesome job, I gave them $20 each. I told them they can come by every 2-3 weeks to do it again. They asked if they could cut my grass as well for an extra $10, but using my lawnmower. I turned them down on that as thats probably a liability if god for bid they were to get hurt
We need more kids like that in this world, because younger kids are lazy af now a days

I’ll cut your grass if u need help Shawn

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
Hell yeah. Couple kids in my neighborhood have been shoveling driveways the past couple years. I always have them shovel my drive unless super cold out or way to deep of snow. Then I’ll snow blow and they can clean up the side walks if they want and if they help me out I still pay them

Thread Info