đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Does the lead (person who scheduled it) not take meeting notes and send a summary out to everyone afterwards?
I'd say 95% of my Teams Meeting with customers, do that
No, this person is super knowledgeable but not very effective at getting things done among a group. Mostly she shares knowledge and covers all the bases (normally with several valid points), then washes her hands of everything and a week later complains that nothing is getting done lol

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
No, this person is super knowledgeable but not very effective at getting things done among a group. Mostly she shares knowledge and covers all the bases (normally with several valid points), then washes her hands of everything and a week later complains that nothing is getting done lol

Feed her to the lions!

I agree with your points

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Here.
Up a good chunk of the night with sick baby again.
Walked into work with SHTF
Covering for boss all day.
Vendor dropped off a couple dozen brats and sliders this morning, cooking that all up for my guys right now.
Skate the rest of the day unless there’s something that comes up

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
what are you gonna do juan?
I just want to get the fuck out of here for a week. Driving is not a problem for me as I drive all day long. I have family in Laredo, San Antonio, and Houston. I useta go to Laredo a lot when I was younger. We missed a wedding in Laredo because my wife had a surgery. Figured we would go to Corpus or South Padre island for like 4 days and just be bums. Also wife wants to bring a bunch of old kids clothes to her family. It's legit cheaper to drive to the border and throw them on a bus to Guadalajara than fly out there and pay for extra bags.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
No Thank You Do Not Want GIF by CBC

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I just want to get the fuck out of here for a week. Driving is not a problem for me as I drive all day long. I have family in Laredo, San Antonio, and Houston. I useta go to Laredo a lot when I was younger. We missed a wedding in Laredo because my wife had a surgery. Figured we would go to Corpus or South Padre island for like 4 days and just be bums. Also wife wants to bring a bunch of old kids clothes to her family. It's legit cheaper to drive to the border and throw them on a bus to Guadalajara than fly out there and pay for extra bags.
My guy owns an Airbnb on South Padre Island, if it wasnt the holiday weekend I might have been able to look out for you.
He moved from Streamwood to McAllen Tx and the amount of house he got for like $400k 4yrs ago is fucking insane. Floor to ceiling windows on the main level, decent sized inground pool, outdoor kitchen etc.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
My guy owns an Airbnb on South Padre Island, if it wasnt the holiday weekend I might have been able to look out for you.
He moved from Streamwood to McAllen Tx and the amount of house he got for like $400k 4yrs ago is fucking insane. Floor to ceiling windows on the main level, decent sized inground pool, outdoor kitchen etc.
Is it available after tuesday?

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Before covid the houses you'd see for sale in texas & the flyover states was fucking crazy. Custom new construction houses for $500k that would have cost $700k+to build here. My homebuilder buddy and I used to wonder how the hell they got materials for that cheap.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Before covid the houses you'd see for sale in texas & the flyover states was fucking crazy. Custom new construction houses for $500k that would have cost $700k+to build here. My homebuilder buddy and I used to wonder how the hell they got materials for that cheap.
Iirc, his was new construction, but not custom to him as he bought it after it was built. I think the only say so he had was some of the pool and outdoor kitchen as that wasnt complete yet. Also he is like 15 min from the Mexico border, they go over there to shop, eat, drink, etc.

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
  • Wow
Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

smug

TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
Here.
Up a good chunk of the night with sick baby again.
Walked into work with SHTF
Covering for boss all day.
Vendor dropped off a couple dozen brats and sliders this morning, cooking that all up for my guys right now.
Skate the rest of the day unless there’s something that comes up
We also have a sick baby at the moment. Sucks for everyone

smug

TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
Rear. The inside feels fine.. Hmm. Do I pop it, sand it, and just touch up paint it?

Any rust convertor?
? problem is with that is the rust start from between the inside of the quarter and outside of the wheel house at the seam. There just isn’t a good way to get to the inside. If you start picking at it from the outside you may make it worse because then your opening that spot up to oxygen and making it rust faster.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Thread Info