Privy Chamber
he is talking about

Gladiator GIF

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Hmm. I can power wash it today then let dry all day Saturday. Then stain Sunday and hopefully swim Monday!
Your deck is small enough to stain by hand. I'd use a brush vs a roller or spraying, the brush will do better.
I spray mine as it takes forever to brush, but I also flag it down with a brush after I spray

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
Wfh today and 1/2 day. Picked up the new wheels from Roger and Ram and tossed them on the car. Probably will power wash the patio furniture and the patio. Seal the cracks in the concrete on Sat or Sunday. Also may power wash the driveway and make a mess using the power washer to edge it. It’s probably never been edged. I used a shovel last year and found that the grass has grown around 6” over the concrete.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Early dismissal at 3.

Taking the kids out to dinner.

Wife gets home tomorrow, she's been in MO since Tuesday helping house sit at her sister's place. 1.5 yo niece had to have cranial reconstruction surgery Monday. Her skull wasn't shaping correctly. She's recovering better than planned. Released from hospital 2 days early.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Early dismissal at 3.

Taking the kids out to dinner.

Wife gets home tomorrow, she's been in MO since Tuesday helping house sit at her sister's place. 1.5 yo niece had to have cranial reconstruction surgery Monday. Her skull wasn't shaping correctly. She's recovering better than planned. Released from hospital 2 days early.
Is today your kids last day and do they go to U46 or private school?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Last day is 31st. Standard public u46 school.
Okay, I asked because Sunnydale School is right behind us. The last few days they have been having some sort of things going on outside.
We can hear them speaking on microphones and then the kids all going crazy. So I assumed this was the last week.

Reactions: FESTER665

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I love when people schedule important calls for the afternoon before a holiday weekend, ensuring that every fucking person on there forgets what was discussed by the time they get back to work.

Unless you plan to take all the follow-ups yourself and send out detailed notes...don't do this shit.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Okay, I asked because Sunnydale School is right behind us. The last few days they have been having some sort of things going on outside.
We can hear them speaking on microphones and then the kids all going crazy. So I assumed this was the last week.

Yeah, each day there has been an activity. Today is field day.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I love when people schedule important calls for the afternoon before a holiday weekend, ensuring that every fucking person on there forgets what was discussed by the time they get back to work.

Unless you plan to take all the follow-ups yourself and send out detailed notes...don't do this shit.
Does the lead (person who scheduled it) not take meeting notes and send a summary out to everyone afterwards?
I'd say 95% of my Teams Meeting with customers, do that

Thread Info