TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
That’s actually a pretty good oven pizza
I buy them every time we go to Costco. It’s my new favorite
Looks good!

What'd you use for sealer?
Just regular clear Thompsons. The deck is over 25yrs old, I’ve replaced the deck boards about 15yrs ago. The last 2 times I’ve sealed it, it dries kinda blotchy. Next year I’m either going to put a solid color stain on it, or have a new deck built on the front side of the pool out of Trex. I’d like to do a 2 level coming off my gazebo. But we have to decide if we are staying put until retirement or selling. I’m not dropping probably $15k on a deck if I'm not going to enjoy the next 15 years

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I buy them every time we go to Costco. It’s my new favorite

Just regular clear Thompsons. The deck is over 25yrs old, I’ve replaced the deck boards about 15yrs ago. The last 2 times I’ve sealed it, it dries kinda blotchy. Next year I’m either going to put a solid color stain on it, or have a new deck built on the front side of the pool out of Trex. I’d like to do a 2 level coming off my gazebo. But we have to decide if we are staying put until retirement or selling. I’m not dropping probably $15k on a deck if I'm not going to enjoy the next 15 years
I could build $35k in deck right now and it wouldn't be enough. We need some serious decking.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Garage door done, had to crawl around the attic and put an outlet in the ceiling. Switched from standard style to jackshaft side mount. Thing is nice and quiet. I ordered a set of ball bearing delrin rollers to replace the old junk. This thing should be dead silent when I get those on

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Tire rethread went flying on highway and knocked the fug out of fog lamp on taco. It’s still in there but i have to take off tire and wheel well to get to. Looks like plug damage and mount. Light didn’t break though. Weirdly happy i have something to do…
IMG_8934.jpeg

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Tire rethread went flying on highway and knocked the fug out of fog lamp on taco. It’s still in there but i have to take off tire and wheel well to get to. Looks like plug damage and mount. Light didn’t break though. Weirdly happy i have something to do…
View attachment 163625

If u would have had a LE BRA on the bumper and GTS covers over the fog lights nothing would have happened

Thread Info