💬 Off Topic ðŸ¥± Officially new Official Bored Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
i really don't care about baseball much, but cubs home opener, tomorrow, makes it feel like warmth is close. :rofl:
Not the baseball thread but my vent of the day. Whoever the fuck is in charge of scheduling baseball games is a clueless prick. The Cubs are playing Milwaukee in the home opening series. Why the fuck is the game at Wrigley when the Brewers have a retractable roof and weather wont effect the games. Imo, all teams who play in a city with a very good chance of shitty weather the first couple of weeks should be on the road if they have an outdoor stadium.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI

my coworker enjoys this

death metal lol GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

I love people that lie to themselves

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Not the baseball thread but my vent of the day. Whoever the fuck is in charge of scheduling baseball games is a clueless prick. The Cubs are playing Milwaukee in the home opening series. Why the fuck is the game at Wrigley when the Brewers have a retractable roof and weather wont effect the games. Imo, all teams who play in a city with a very good chance of shitty weather the first couple of weeks should be on the road if they have an outdoor stadium.

is there any actual scheduling or do they just throw darts at a dart board :rofl:

also isn't this how it goes like yearly?

ps i dont think the roof opens any more... :rofl:

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Holy fuck. Been down in IL since Monday night. Office cutover at a new acquisition to our overlord company. Laptops, network equipment, software, printers, etc, etc all in two days. Then we have their Chicago office tomorrow and Friday but it's a fraction of the size of this building so we may get it all done tomorrow.

Think I got in the office at 745 yesterday morning and didn't leave until 6pm, standing and walking back and forth getting the network equipment setup and configuring shit. Went to Yard House for dinner with the guys. They have an OUTfuckingstanding Dopplebock.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
is there any actual scheduling or do they just throw darts at a dart board :rofl:

also isn't this how it goes like yearly?

ps i dont think the roof opens any more... :rofl:
I really dont know how it works

Yes, pretty much but I have been to Cubs/Brewers games in early April up in Milwaukee

Hmmm, now I'm trying to think when the last time I seen it open. We usually go up there for at least 2-3 Cub games and if the SUX play there I'll go with my SUX buddies.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I did 25 hours of OT last year.

While I do enjoy what I do, I don't need to be here more than 40.
Shit, I had like 16 hours of OT last week and was begging for more. Worked 6a-7:30p yesterday.
I fucking love OT and very rarely turn it down. I'll only turn it down if we have a slow week and my guys need the OT hours
A few guys on TCG I'd love to have their OT hours lol.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I really dont know how it works

Yes, pretty much but I have been to Cubs/Brewers games in early April up in Milwaukee

Hmmm, now I'm trying to think when the last time I seen it open. We usually go up there for at least 2-3 Cub games and if the SUX play there I'll go with my SUX buddies.

i swear i remember reading it broke but i can't find anything

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Holy fuck. Been down in IL since Monday night. Office cutover at a new acquisition to our overlord company. Laptops, network equipment, software, printers, etc, etc all in two days. Then we have their Chicago office tomorrow and Friday but it's a fraction of the size of this building so we may get it all done tomorrow.

Think I got in the office at 745 yesterday morning and didn't leave until 6pm, standing and walking back and forth getting the network equipment setup and configuring shit. Went to Yard House for dinner with the guys. They have an OUTfuckingstanding Dopplebock.

Well done ?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
i swear i remember reading it broke but i can't find anything

I'm almost positive it was open in 2021 when we went to the SUX vs Brewers game. But other than that, I dont think it was open for any games we went to last year

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Thread Info