đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Jimmy Fallon Ok GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I'm safe.

Also, you ended within your danger zone.

this is likely in reference to something i said at some point that i totally forgot but refresh me :rofl:

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
what is your beef with 88?
I think its fine until you approach 290

Maybe I'm just immune to all the roads from driving them daily for the past 20+yrs that Yaj Yak Yaj Yak pointed out in his danger zone lol.
I dont really see the issues except in construction zones, but I for the most part can navigate around those. I will say I dont know dick about I65 as I might be on that road once a year

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

Maybe I'm just immune to all the roads from driving them daily for the past 20+yrs that Yaj Yak Yaj Yak pointed out in his danger zone lol.
I dont really see the issues except in construction zones, but I for the most part can navigate around those. I will say I dont know dick about I65 as I might be on that road once a year

i just hate getting stopped/stuck in traffic.

the danger zone is moreover because any stop within that area isn't going to be quick whatsoever. it's going to be four stoplights and some busy as fuck place

Reactions: Shawn1112

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

ive towed boats down every single toll road/interstate in the "danger zone" mid winter, mid summer, whenever. driving on them doesn't bug me. just not where i want to be :rofl:

Reactions: Shawn1112

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I always put a ball valve before them in the warm zone and then still drain all the water out of the line prior to freezing weather coming...
I must have left the hose hooked up once when it was below freezing good thing I saw it leaking out of the side of the house because I hardly ever go in the crawl

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Speaking of get rich schemes, my son and his GF want to invest money in a business. My son knows a few Arabs. One owns a shoe store specializing in consignments and hard to get shit, one owns a vape shop and the other owns a hookah lounge in the city. Every single one of them are trying to sell him the dream. Invest your money with me, I'll make you rich. Shoe store guy, I've made 3 million in 3yrs. Vape shop guy, I make between $1500-$2200 a day profit. Hookah guy, I average $10k-$12k a week profit. Myself and a few of my guys have told him they are full of shit, if it was that easy and that profitable, everyone would do it. I told him they are probably selling weed and or coke as well and using the stores as a front. I've heard the Arabs have been lo-key getting involved with the drug trade the last 5yrs or so specifically weed and coke. I told him, when rates were super low to invest in property, well that ship has sailed.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
I actually have an energy drink health issue story, I got blood work done for a new job in 2017 and all was well but my liver enzymes were like 6x what they were supposed to be indicating liver stress/injury the weird thing was it has been 2 years since I drank any alcohol at the time, I had bloodwork done again 6 months later still the same, one thing I was doing that I knew was unhealthy was drinking 2-3 purple monsters a day, they would give me acid reflux obviously, so I was taking nexium to count that, so I cut out the purple monster, a couple weeks later cut the nexium, a month later blood work was decent but still about 2x higher enzyme levels than they should be, a month later it was in range again no other changes, I had a stint of drinking alcohol hard in 2019 I had bloodwork done in the fall only a few days after being black out drunk and my liver enzymes were in range, in conclusion energy drinks are worse than alcohol for your organs

Heard Prilosec is not easy on the liver.

That said glad I quit that shit.

Thread Info