The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Tuesday Morning Dog GIF by Sealed With A GIF

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
I don't know %5 doesn't sound like a whole lot.

What's chik FIL a?
Chick-fil-A has a distinct franchise business model. The Chick-fil-A franchise fee is a very accessible at $10,000. Chick-fil-A corporation will pay for land, construction and equipment for a restaurant, then rent it to the franchisee for 15% of sales plus 50% of pretax profit remaining. Therefore, startup costs are very low, in exchange for higher-than-usual monthly payments.

• Wow
Reactions: DEEZUZ

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
2 weeks ago I had some Jordans I ordered never show up. Fed Ex pulled in front of my house, sat out front for 2 minutes. Guy left and I then got the alert they were delivered. So I'm assuming the driver stole them, meet up with a friend or someone he knows while on the route and offloads packages to him.

Last week, my Wifes wedding dress for our daughters wedding was delivered by Fed Ex. Showed it being delivered but we never got it.
Next day the older lady across the street brings it over as they delivered to her house.

Yesterday Fed Ex was supposed to deliver some AirMax shoes to my house. Get the notification they were delivered, well not to my house.
Neighbor knocks on my door about 7pm and hands me my shoes

Also yesterday, I ordered something from Amazon with same day delivery. Get the email it was delivered and it says handed to customer. They sure the fuck didnt ring my bell and hand me my package. So thats now MIA

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
2 weeks ago I had some Jordans I ordered never show up. Fed Ex pulled in front of my house, sat out front for 2 minutes. Guy left and I then got the alert they were delivered. So I'm assuming the driver stole them, meet up with a friend or someone he knows while on the route and offloads packages to him.

Last week, my Wifes wedding dress for our daughters wedding was delivered by Fed Ex. Showed it being delivered but we never got it.
Next day the older lady across the street brings it over as they delivered to her house.

Yesterday Fed Ex was supposed to deliver some AirMax shoes to my house. Get the notification they were delivered, well not to my house.

Also yesterday, I ordered something from Amazon with same day delivery. Get the email it was delivered and it says handed to customer. They sure the fuck didnt ring my bell and hand me my package. So thats now MIA
That's fucked.

Our UPS guy has our garage code and puts all our packages inside the garage. Even ones he didn't deliver that are sitting out there.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Sylvia Perez has got to be the worst news person ever. They stick her with a younger group of news people and she just has absolutely zero knowledge of basic, pop culture, movies, etc..

She's just dumbfounded at almost anything they talk about. Newest shows or movies, even old ones. I do not care for her at all.

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.

All I gotta say is Fex Ex is soo bad our company is leaving them after the trial period and going back to the more expensive UPS.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Last week my wife ordered something fedex that required a signature. Dude rings the doorbell, i talk to him through it and say we're both at work. He said i'll try back tomorrow and again the day after.

He marked the following two days as attempted, but he never came. My wife was home for one of them, no paper left on the door, no activity on the doorbell.

Like dude...you know I have the ring doorbell...why the fuck would you mark it as attempted 3x when you clearly did not return after the first attempt.

They are pathetic
Here’s one

Reactions: Shawn1112

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
fedex is the biggest group of fuckups i've ever seen. Tire changer shipped in two boxes, 105 lbs total, shows delivered yesterday. On my doorstop there's one small box . I planned on opening a ticket with those idiots today but before I could do that a valpo # calls me, super nice guy named carl, "Hey it looks like I got your fedex package, big box that says it's 81 lbs".

They had two fucking boxes...from one place...going to one location....how did they manage to only deliver one of them to me. Not only that, I expected him to be one of the nearby neighbors I hadn't met which I guess would have been an understandable mistake. Nope...he lives 3 miles away.
Another

Thread Info