This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Here

I’m like a week behind on bored thread.

Woke up 15min earlier today and spent some time on the treadmill instead of the couch drinking coffee. 100 body weight squats, 100 push ups then 20ish min on the treadmill watching YouTube.

Feeling way more energetic than usual today. I’ll take it as a win.

I can’t do a full workout in the AM, I just feel so damn weak. Some minor activity feels great though. Definitely going to try and make this a routine.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Shawn1112 Shawn1112 whatchya doin up by me sailor
We are busy AF so I had to load up my tools and go help my guys lol.
We are decommissioning a Dr office right next door to the Round Lake PD, would never know there were bldgs back there. Its like your turning into a forest lol.
I had items going to both McHenry and Barrington, so I had to go to those locations as well to hang some artwork and misc other shit on the walls. I'll have a few guys up in Round Lake next week to finish up

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
We are busy AF so I had to load up my tools and go help my guys lol.
We are decommissioning a Dr office right next door to the Round Lake PD, would never know there were bldgs back there. Its like your turning into a forest lol.
I had items going to both McHenry and Barrington, so I had to go to those locations as well to hang some artwork and misc other shit on the walls. I'll have a few guys up in Round Lake next week to finish up

where in mchenry

Thread Info