giphy.gif

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
In other news.

The gun forums tells me there was a swat response to a house yesterday and the neighbor came out to yell at the sniper and swat to get off his lawn and they pepper sprayed him and turned the k9 on him.
I assume rural indiana, and swat was called because someone smelled marijuanas ?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
A few weeks ago, I posted an IG link in a thread with a cool ass local big rim car dude. In the video he was stating what I have said a million times that the streets are the only people that can clean these streets up. Referencing how it was back in our day of banging. Someone smoked him and his guy last night on the south side. Fucked up as he was a very solid dude and very well respected in the streets and in the big rim community.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
A few weeks ago, I posted an IG link in a thread with a cool ass local big rim car dude. In the video he was stating what I have said a million times that the streets are the only people that can clean these streets up. Referencing how it was back in our day of banging. Someone smoked him and his guy last night on the south side. Fucked up as he was a very solid dude and very well respected in the streets and in the big rim community.

Do you still have the link to that video?

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
That's dumb.

As a typical indianar he should've stood idly by with videoscope zoomed in heavily breathing.

Must be IL transplant

FIPS do not care about Let Freedom Ring, Take from my Cold Dead Hands and Constitutional Rights.

However, the FIPS would be outside videoing and commenting how militarized and brutal the Police are.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
My all time favorite was when he was a KKK member, Clayton Bigsby iirc
Yeah that one is a classic :rofl:

This one on TV now they going around and giving awards for best "NY boobs" and fucking Rogan is with him and looks young as fuck. Had hair :rofl:

signal-2023-03-20-09-18-05-727.jpg

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010

Coincidence, or someone didn't like his message and took him out.

Thread Info