đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
Sup gang. Been a whirlwind week missed out on some serious shenanigans for sure.
First week back after being out since essentially the week before xmas.
Interviewed for a gig, don't think I'll get it, think politics will clip me from that but still boned up hard for it m-t-w.
Went in to work for a while today to help my main mf with some stuff that was going to cause them issues next week.
Then ran some errands - Mexican grocery, car wash etc...now home, gonna put a pork loin in the crock pot for pulled pork st tacos later and brew a fresh pot of coffee.
Some friends are coming over this afternoon, gonna try to get the 54 to pop off and run for us then chill, crush some beers and play some cards.
Tomorrow have some other friends coming over to watch football and fuck around.
Next week find out if I got that gig, if not I think I'll have an interview coming for another one that I'll crush and go do that. Rather do the one I interviewed for this week, it's in my wheelhouse, the business I have a ton of experience for and am up to speed on the stuff coming and be a solid 15-20% raise whereas this other will be a lateral 3% raise...but...politics...

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
Must've missed why your trying to leave current job.
TBH I miss interacting and supporting the shop floor. The people really make shit fun and I like fucking around with them
The one I interviewed for this week would be a pretty good promotion and pay bump and I'd stay in Cotton mfg. But, like I said, I think politics will keep me from landing that one.
The other one that I'll chase if I don't get the one above will get me more directly in support of the shop floor and over in sprayers mfg which is the main product line in the factory that gets all the attention.
Their head dude is cool AF and I know he thinks a lot of me so I'd like to help him unfuck some stuff over there. But it'll be a lateral so much smaller pay bump.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
giphy.gif

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Hit up Costco, Sams and Tonys to get shit for SB party next week. Every one of those stores were fucking madhouses. I don’t know what the fuck posses people to just stop in the middle of an isle. How about you move your cart to the right if you’re gonna stop you ignorant fuck. Then we get an Indian in front of us at Costco in the checkout line. MFer had a cart full of shit and asked them to ring up 5 different orders. Couldn’t bite my tongue on that one, I let him know he was an ignorant fuck and the cashier gave me that “ I’m glad you said something “ look. I think I had him nervous as fuck. He paid cash for the 5th order and he had to count his money 3 times and yes I said something again.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I’ll take: “things I never thought I’d see in my lifetime” Alex

What is: “my wife and I going on vacation to FL with our 4yo, and managing to fit everything in to carryons”
My director wants to have an IT team get together at their Palm Coast office for a Thursday/Friday and they chose mid-April. Of course, right when Megan is due so I told him definitely not going to happen for me. I mentioned I do want to take a summer vacation, like 2 week long vacation, this year and go to the keys or somewhere south with the fam. “Oh we’ve got all kinds of discounts for hotels down there, let me know when.”

Definitely driving though. Probably make a 2-3 day thing out of driving down and seeing whatever we can, then a week and a half there, then a 2 day drive back. Still early planning. But I need a real vacation.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Hit up Costco, Sams and Tonys to get shit for SB party next week. Every one of those stores were fucking madhouses. I don’t know what the fuck posses people to just stop in the middle of an isle. How about you move your cart to the right if you’re gonna stop you ignorant fuck. Then we get an Indian in front of us at Costco in the checkout line. MFer had a cart full of shit and asked them to ring up 5 different orders. Couldn’t bite my tongue on that one, I let him know he was an ignorant fuck and the cashier gave me that “ I’m glad you said something “ look. I think I had him nervous as fuck. He paid cash for the 5th order and he had to count his money 3 times and yes I said something again.
Those places are hell on earth, I can’t go there on a weekend. I don’t really go to Costco at all nowadays actually, just too many people

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Those places are hell on earth, I can’t go there on a weekend. I don’t really go to Costco at all nowadays actually, just too many people
Same.

Sam's club maybe 2-3x a year and I fucking hate it. I make sure we go Saturday AM cause you can get in an hour early with the special club

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005

Three generations, plus aunts and uncles, living in the same large house.

The 6 Teslas and Toyotas are shared by everyone

Thread Info