Apr 6, 2005
Good I’m still not paying $4.50 at a flea market

Credit Card Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
We purchased a used box truck today. It still has 2.5yrs and a ton of miles left on the factory warranty and an option to extend it.
We were originally looking at gas trucks. The 2 main reasons we steered away from a new gas truck, if the cat gets stolen, its like $8k to replace, also none of them had the GVW of 19,500 without being custom built. From the lift gate to the way this box is set up, it checked all of our boxes. The few new trucks we looked at would have to be custom built were in the $90k range. We also wanted something we could pay cash for and this was on the higher end of our budget, but within our budget. The truck should pay for itself in 2yrs.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
We purchased a used box truck today. It still has 2.5yrs and a ton of miles left on the factory warranty and an option to extend it.
We were originally looking at gas trucks. The 2 main reasons we steered away from a new gas truck, if the cat gets stolen, its like $8k to replace, also none of them had the GVW of 19,500 without being custom built. From the lift gate to the way this box is set up, it checked all of our boxes. The few new trucks we looked at would have to be custom built were in the $90k range. We also wanted something we could pay cash for and this was on the higher end of our budget, but within our budget. The truck should pay for itself in 2yrs.

Hell yeah! Congrats

Reactions: Shawn1112

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI

Sweet. What's the hours.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Reactions: 1quick

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Well, I’m hitting you up when my son outgrows the electric one I bought him.
The one with the red muffler is for sale on marketplace right now for 650 needs a few odds and ends but runs and rides, too big for a little kid though decent size for an adult to putt around or a 8-10 year old to ride

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Thread Info