Apr 6, 2005
Bout to bust out baby dick snow blower

work try GIF

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I do storage for 2 companies that compete against each other in the Chgoland market. They sell very high end seating, mostly reception type.
I always LOL when they are both emailing me separately about a "Confidential Client" as they call them, but its the same client. So Friday I'm delivering sample pieces for each customer but to the same "Confidential Client". When that happens, I'll send one guy in a truck and another in our Sprinter so the designer doesnt see the same company delivering.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
I do storage for 2 companies that compete against each other in the Chgoland market. They sell very high end seating, mostly reception type.
I always LOL when they are both emailing me separately about a "Confidential Client" as they call them, but its the same client. So Friday I'm delivering sample pieces for each customer but to the same "Confidential Client". When that happens, I'll send one guy in a truck and another in our Sprinter so the designer doesnt see the same company delivering.
lmfao

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010

2 guys 1 truck. Pull around the block and switch seats and deliver 2nd shipment. Half the fuel cost. Win win for WIN

Thread Info