đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Real talk. No one here is asshole enough to actually recline their seat on a plane right???

I mean you gain 1-2 inches while taking 1-3 from the person behind you.

No one here is that selfish right?
I always do if someone I know is sitting behind me lol. But other than that, I don’t recall doing it

• Haha
Reactions: DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
So this bitch last night...

She's 5'2 130 lbs raggety bitch...

She's the seat in front of Bae.

Bae is sitting normal, as I am, our knees are maybe 1 inch from the seat backs.

This bitch gave 2 trys to set her seat back, on the third one she basically rammed herself into the chair to get it to recline cause she's so light and weak. Well she rammed the seat back into baes knee and Bae don't play so she gave her the beans... The bitch hopped up out of her seat and looked over the seat back at what she bumped into..

Hits the call button...

Attendent comes over.

She's screaming about her back and how Bae rammed her knee into her. The Attendent came to our row, observed, and went back to her saying we were sitting normal and that the seating is tight for leaning the back rest back.

Attendent found her a free middle seat a row above. Promptly moved her...

She then turned her over head light on faced it towards the person next to her, then slept for an hour...

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
The 1-2 inches you gain is nothing. Is it pure selfishness the option shouldn't be there.

the dude your opinion GIF

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Real talk. No one here is asshole enough to actually recline their seat on a plane right???

I mean you gain 1-2 inches while taking 1-3 from the person behind you.

No one here is that selfish right?
Fuck that. I recline that bitch as soon as possible.

It does make a difference angle wise when sleeping and the person behind doesn't even notice.

Please if you are in front of me, be happy to recline. Won't mind me one bit during my plane nap.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Seat reclined actually gives you less leg room as it pushes your hips further out. Tuck a pillow or jacket behind the curve in your back. Pulls your hips in and gives more leg room plus back support
I'm short, plenty of leg room even in the last row :rofl:

I also take my shoes off. Fuck it, I'm getting comfy as possible in this uncomfortable ass plane.

Thread Info