đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Perfect example of parenting the parent.

We didn't say shit about Thanksgiving. People know we are busy as shit and have alot on our plate.

So her mom says she'll host. Yea OK.

Starts at 3 we got there at 12 cause we knew there would be small things to do.

Considering I was up at 4 am smoking the turkey and bae was doing pies I didn't want to do shit.

We ended up cooking almost everything
Peeling eggs, potatoes, toasting bread and chopping it... Absolutely unreal.

Reactions: guspech750

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Perfect example of parenting the parent.

We didn't say shit about Thanksgiving. People know we are busy as shit and have alot on our plate.

So her mom says she'll host. Yea OK.

Starts at 3 we got there at 12 cause we knew there would be small things to do.

Considering I was up at 4 am smoking the turkey and bae was doing pies I didn't want to do shit.

We ended up cooking almost everything
Peeling eggs, potatoes, toasting bread and chopping it... Absolutely unreal.
Your to damn nice broski. People like that get told to get fucked by me, I dont give a fuck who it is.
Do that a few times and I guarantee they change their ways, if not then you just X them out of your life

Jamesv82

Addict
TCG Premium
Mar 9, 2017
Your to damn nice broski. People like that get told to get fucked by me, I dont give a fuck who it is.
Do that a few times and I guarantee they change their ways, if not then you just X them out of your life
Shit, now I know why you don't talk to me anymore...

Had to find out on a forum, that's fucked up...

Had a helper with the outback oil change today.

PXL_20221125_200354344.jpg

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
Got up, went to work for a few hours to talk to my old boss about a gig he may have coming open. Helped him figure some shit out that's fucked up too.
Came home, had a snack with wifey and great aunt we're close with.
Took Scout to the farm and got it and the LBZ tucked in for winter - the battery tenders I picked up on Amazon are good so far.
Tried to start Dad's E39 540 but no dice, think it needs yet another fuel pump but it's been sitting for a year so who knows.
Put grandpa's pick up on trailer and got it put in the center bay.
Finished trans install on C10, next time I'll be pulling it off the lift and putting Scout on for various BS it is getting this winter.
Fixed door opener that was being a POS.

PXL_20221125_201521685.jpg

Now going to dinner with some friends and hammer some beers.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Got up, went to work for a few hours to talk to my old boss about a gig he may have coming open. Helped him figure some shit out that's fucked up too.
Took Scout to the farm and got it and the LBZ tucked in for winter - the battery tenders I picked up on Amazon are good so far.
Tried to start Dad's E39 540 but no dice, think it needs yet another fuel pump but it's been sitting for a year so who knows.
Finished trans install on C10, next time I'll be pulling it off the lift and putting Scout on for various BS it is getting this winter.

View attachment 141496

Thats C10s killer with those wheels dont paint it either!!

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

View attachment 141496

Are those Billets on the pickup?

Thread Info