đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
I took the week off. Been busy installing blinds preparing house for THXG. Slept in today and was awakened by my phone exploding. It was one of my distributors bitching there is a full truck load of G Fuel at his dock, and he didn't order it. Look into it and the MOFO did order it. Boss tells me, "Aren't you on vacation?" Yeah, Fn dumbass. Better be getting a bonus or I will fucking leave and drive school busses until I retire.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
I took the week off. Been busy installing blinds preparing house for THXG. Slept in today and was awakened by my phone exploding. It was one of my distributors bitching there is a full truck load of G Fuel at his dock, and he didn't order it. Look into it and the MOFO did order it. Boss tells me, "Aren't you on vacation?" Yeah, Fn dumbass. Better be getting a bonus or I will fucking leave and drive school busses until I retire.
Shouldn't your old ass be retired already?

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Shouldn't your old ass be retired already?
Not Funny GIF by MOODMAN

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Just got off a conference call with my partner and our company accountant. Main discussion was how to take an end of the year bonus without getting hammered on taxes like we do every April when we take our yearly bonus. We are already maxed out on our 401K contribution for the year so we cant contribute to that. We discussed some other things as well which leads me to believe my partner wants to stick around another 2yrs. Him and I havent sat down yet as we simply havent had the time. Thats not going to stop me from offering him cash to disappear once we sit down.

I get a car allowance, tolls and all maintenance all paid by the company on my personal vehicle. He is going to do something that now makes my car a "company car" and I'm going to get my car payments in full back dated to April 1st 2022 thru the end of the year as I have already made my December payment, and it will be 100% tax free. He also instructed our payroll company to add end of year fringe benefits in the amount for $2400 and some change for personal use of a company vehicle. He said that will lower my next weeks net check by the FICA amount. No clue what that means and I asked him. He said its something that has to be done and he will explain when we sit down next time. I also asked him how its going to work being I've gotten XXX amount as car allowance every month, he said he will handle that. On top of that, we are still going to take a $5k taxed bonus on the last check of the year.

Also, my Wagoneer car payment will be paid by the company in full every month starting in January. He told me just bank the money every month or do whatever I want with it. It will lower my yearly April bonus every year, but its putting tax free money in my pocket every month.

71 ACE bout to get full fucking RNS build.

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
Tech bros I need your help, streaming the World Cup on peacock but it’s buffering a lot, I don’t have any issues when using Netflix or YouTube.

Already did all the usual things, unplugged router and modem, checked internet speed 38 down and 6 up, uninstalled the app and downloaded again, not using a fire stick or Roku watching on a smart tv, I’m all out of options.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Tech bros I need your help, streaming the World Cup on peacock but it’s buffering a lot, I don’t have any issues when using Netflix or YouTube.

Already did all the usual things, unplugged router and modem, checked internet speed 38 up and 6 down, uninstalled the app and downloaded again, not using a fire stick or Roku watching on a smart tv, I’m all out of options.
It's probably just shitty Peacock, and your broke dick internet speeds aren't helping anything either.

• Haha
Reactions: IZZy

Thread Info