đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Fuck, busy day. Had to tear down a PT (physical therapy) dept, move them a block away and re-install all that shit. I fucking hate dealing with all that shit. Have to anchor all the pullies, cables and most of the equipment to the walls. Treadmills need to be torn apart to fit thru doorways, just a major fucking PITA.
Now, I have like 30 emails and 6-7 quotes to get to lol. I'll do my invoicing tomorrow morning.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Supposedly I got 2 people coming to buy sounds I have for sale.

The one dude is just buying a single sub for $600 and I think is for sure as he asked to meet at the police station.
Told him fuck all that, you can come to my house, I got nothing to hide and for damn sure aint trying to rob someone for $600

Other dude sounds legit as he has a bunch of JL Audio shit for sale on his page. If you buy my shit and break it down to sell individually, you could make $1k or more. Pretty sure if he shows thats what he will do

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
I just sent you a friend request Juan on Facebook. I need a reminder of all the cars you have owned and parked in front of your house.
Social Media GIF by The Lovebirds Movie

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Supposedly I got 2 people coming to buy sounds I have for sale.

The one dude is just buying a single sub for $600 and I think is for sure as he asked to meet at the police station.
Told him fuck all that, you can come to my house, I got nothing to hide and for damn sure aint trying to rob someone for $600

Other dude sounds legit as he has a bunch of JL Audio shit for sale on his page. If you buy my shit and break it down to sell individually, you could make $1k or more. Pretty sure if he shows thats what he will do
And both showed, I'm shocked being it was Offerup, cool $3400 in my pocket within 3hrs lol.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Boomer activities remind me of video games but more boring, where one seemingly simple mundane goal requires like 13 side missions before you can complete it

I need to cut the grass. Oh no the belt jumped off my jank 30yo mower. Oh no I can’t find literally any tools because they’re buried so I have to reorg this part of the garage. Moved shit around, Got the tools, oh no I only have one 15/16” socket, need to borrow Conrad’s. It’s all done but uh oh I wasn’t paying attention and the belt is twisted, take it back apart.

4 hours later it’s “fixed” and you can actually cut grass. Repeat next weekend. Make sure to complain the rest of the day about not having time to do projects

Thread Info