đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I ain’t even looking. They contact me because of my LinkedIn activity. This new opportunity would put me the Hellcat Demon conversation, 10 year car loan, but still in the hunt.

linkedinn has become what Facebook was in 2013 for millenials and gen ex.

i saw people calling eachother legit hilarious names in public posts.

never thought id see someone call someone a nutsack on a potential gubment nomination's comment string.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
If only more felt that way.
I think it'll come full circle. As we get tired of the social media BS, coming back to forums vs FB groups and such. I don't have FB so that's out of the equation for me. The forum days are the glory days, we'll be the boomers that bring the young punks over to the dark side.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I think it'll come full circle. As we get tired of the social media BS, coming back to forums vs FB groups and such. I don't have FB so that's out of the equation for me. The forum days are the glory days, we'll be the boomers that bring the young punks over to the dark side.
Ain't nothing pulling kings away from IG and Tik.

• Sad
Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
You have one for sale?

IMG_0810.jpg

Step up

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Sad Red Hood GIF by WBGames

Shawn in the alley putting his elbow brace on......
Compression sleeve, not a brace. I'm not that old just yet.

Funny story, old Cuban guy (Pops) that hoops with us is probably mid 50's. It takes this MFer 15-20 minutes to put all his gear on to hoop. He has braces or compression sleeves for his ankles, knees and elbows, knee pads for his knee pads lol. He looks like he is going to play tackle football when he has all his shit on.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Compression sleeve, not a brace. I'm not that old just yet.

Funny story, old Cuban guy (Pops) that hoops with us is probably mid 50's. It takes this MFer 15-20 minutes to put all his gear on to hoop. He has braces or compression sleeves for his ankles, knees and elbows, knee pads for his knee pads lol. He looks like he is going to play tackle football when he has all his shit on.

That was my buddy AL and he was only 40 at the time [emoji38] lol

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
There's these same people, but my age, that play volleyball and do the same shit. Like, guy, if you gotta wrap and brace yourself up like that, maybe try losing 50+ pounds and stretching out. These fucks all seem to blow an ACL/MCL in bar league volleyball, and they barely move from their one spot. I don't get it.

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

Thread Info