TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
25% smaller?

Im Out Shark Tank GIF by ABC Network
LOL

in his breakfast case, that is literally one less sandwich. :rofl:

It takes the stomach roughly 20 mins before it notices the food hit your stomach. Probably eating too fast.

Eat half of what you ordered, drink a glass of water, wait 30 mins and I bet you wont even be hungry after.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
LOL

in his breakfast case, that is literally one less sandwich. :rofl:

It takes the stomach roughly 20 mins before it notices the food hit your stomach. Probably eating too fast.

Eat half of what you ordered, drink a glass of water, wait 30 mins and I bet you wont even be hungry after.
Smashed the hash while on highway taking pics of blazer.

Smashed 2 Sammy's at 730. Then 2 more at 10am

Reactions: Rent Free

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
You are 100% only healthy because you are physically active and you're young. That shit'll catch up to you, guaranteed

I like to eat but when get McD breakfast, maybe like 3x a year, i get 2 hash browns and a sausage egg sandwich and it feels like a fucking brick in my stomach. 700ish cals. Which is weird because I can eat 700 cals of literally anything else and it feels perfectly normal or I'm still hungry.

Cannot imagine eating 2k cals worth of McD breakfast

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
That's my issue as well. So vball 3 or more times a week. I've never dropped below 298 and I'm steady 305.lol
It's pretty obvious that you eat enough to always stay at maintenance calories or higher. if you're more active, you eat 2000 calories from McD instead of maybe 1500, lol

Reactions: DEEZUZ

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
You are 100% only healthy because you are physically active and you're young. That shit'll catch up to you, guaranteed

I like to eat but when get McD breakfast, maybe like 3x a year, i get 2 hash browns and a sausage egg sandwich and it feels like a fucking brick in my stomach. 700ish cals. Which is weird because I can eat 700 cals of literally anything else and it feels perfectly normal or I'm still hungry.

Cannot imagine eating 2k cals worth of McD breakfast
My go to is two hashbrowns, a sausage, egg, and cheese mcgriddle and a large water.....

Stay active Alex.

Thread Info