đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
In softball we only see stacked teams like that in the cash prize leagues that we are currently in.
There is nothing ever that serious out here.

But these people have been playing there whole lives and it's literally like the most important thing in their life.

I just wanted to join to keep some physical activity and work on my cardio. Now that I'm halfway decent I'm being asked to sub and be on teams often now. But it's like no matter what there are stacked teams

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I have mentioned I have a really good team at work. I feel I'm more than fair with them, buy them coffee and donuts, lunch, Gatorades and other shit here and there. Sometimes I'll let them keep the cash from scrap runs, or tell them buy the guys lunch and keep the rest
But sometimes guys will get too comfortable and I gotta crack the whip. Send one of my young guys to finish up a decommission in Buffalo Grove on Monday.
Gave him 2 helpers, told him get everything off the walls, load your truck with metal and keep the money. But make sure when I come in there Wednesday, everything is ready to go so we are in and out. Sends me his job summary end of day Monday and tells me that me and my other driver should be in and out in 30 minutes. I walk in this morning in shorts and a t shirt as I expected to be in and out and then the rest of the morning I just had to pickup material so I could get away wearing that. This MFer forgot all kinds of shit, luckily I had my tools. I spent 2 hours removing shit from the walls and almost 4hrs total doing other shit with my driver and his helper. His last raise he had the nerve to ask for like $7 saying he felt he deserved it, I wound up giving him $3 and this was just a few months ago. Told him show me over the next year how you deserve that other $4. The last month or so I can tell he has been getting too comfortable, showing up 5-10 min late, job summaries are due at end of each day and he has started sending them the following day, sometimes I gotta ask for them.

Laid into his ass big time this morning. Told him among other things that I regret giving him a $3 raise that he hasnt done anything since the raise to show he deserved that or even more than that. Let him know, that just because we are insanely busy doesnt mean he is bulletproof and has job security.
Asked him how much he got for scrap on Monday, he said $270, told him well now you owe me $270. Told him if he dont like it, he can go find another job that I can have anyone else drive a 16' truck as thats what he has been driving while we have been busy. I'll drive the truck and work 18hr days before I let someone try to get over on me, I aint the fucking one dude.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
I have mentioned I have a really good team at work. I feel I'm more than fair with them, buy them coffee and donuts, lunch, Gatorades and other shit here and there. Sometimes I'll let them keep the cash from scrap runs, or tell them buy the guys lunch and keep the rest
But sometimes guys will get too comfortable and I gotta crack the whip. Send one of my young guys to finish up a decommission in Buffalo Grove on Monday.
Gave him 2 helpers, told him get everything off the walls, load your truck with metal and keep the money. But make sure when I come in there Wednesday, everything is ready to go so we are in and out. Sends me his job summary end of day Monday and tells me that me and my other driver should be in and out in 30 minutes. I walk in this morning in shorts and a t shirt as I expected to be in and out and then the rest of the morning I just had to pickup material so I could get away wearing that. This MFer forgot all kinds of shit, luckily I had my tools. I spent 2 hours removing shit from the walls and almost 4hrs total doing other shit with my driver and his helper. His last raise he had the nerve to ask for like $7 saying he felt he deserved it, I wound up giving him $3 and this was just a few months ago. Told him show me over the next year how you deserve that other $4. The last month or so I can tell he has been getting too comfortable, showing up 5-10 min late, job summaries are due at end of each day and he has started sending them the following day, sometimes I gotta ask for them.

Laid into his ass big time this morning. Told him among other things that I regret giving him a $3 raise that he hasnt done anything since the raise to show he deserved that or even more than that. Let him know, that just because we are insanely busy doesnt mean he is bulletproof and has job security.
Asked him how much he got for scrap on Monday, he said $270, told him well now you owe me $270. Told him if he dont like it, he can go find another job that I can have anyone else drive a 16' truck as thats what he has been driving while we have been busy. I'll drive the truck and work 18hr days before I let someone try to get over on me, I aint the fucking one dude.

Did he apologize and kiss the ring?

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
GLADIATOR GLADIATOR spotting. Love the Elizabeth Warren sticker too.

E44EC7FB-65F9-44AA-B9D7-49106EEA123C.jpeg

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Not everyone here changes cars like clothes like you daveo.

I haven’t changed out vehicles in the past 3 yrs.

Which reminds me, the lease is due on the Honda Pilot.
I mean I’ve had 4 vehicles in less than 4 years. :dunno:

07 2500hd
Tahoe
Caprice
Yukon

Taking some time to try and actually find something I want.

Reactions: Yaj Yak and DEEZUZ

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
DEEZUZ DEEZUZ J Jamesv82 and any other Indiana dudes. Are there any nice areas in Gary? Young girl (21) my Wife works with got an Airbnb in Gary for some chicks 21st b day. Like 8-10 little white suburban girls going. They are going to some dunes and an Airbnb in Gary is where they are staying. They payed like $2k for Friday thru Monday. My Wife said they don’t have a clue how bad Gary is.

Thread Info