đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Nothing more badass than leaving your turn signal on for a mile and then stalling twice in the turn lane :rofl:
View attachment 120936
1653677400650.png

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
those older gen r1's are heavy slow rattle boxes too, I rode one one time and was convinced parts were falling off as I cruised down the street at 25mph.

Wouldn't ride one for free
Yea but imagine flip flops and a backwards hat instead of a helmet muffling all the badass.

• Haha
Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Scrambling my brain trying to make sense of all the wire in my garage.
3 way switch for light to basement stairs
4 way switch for lights overhead
2 exterior sconces
Wall outlets
Switched ceiling outlet.
Random BX whip hanging out of the ceiling.
All the conduit is behind drywall.

Working with 6 different colors and it all spiderwebs out of three different boxes. I’ve got it like 60% figured out. Stumped on which way conduit runs after it comes into garage.

Beer break.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Also flipped the garage breaker off to help troubleshoot and apparently that kills a couple basement outlets as well. Like the one my 3D printer and laptop were plugged into 6hrs into a print.
UPS that bitch. saved my ass many times. printers use nothing after the bed is heated up so even a small one will run it like 30 mins.

granted if you didnt notice in time, you'd be fucked anyways :rofl:

just resume from last layer or measure, slice, raise Z, continue print

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
UPS that bitch. saved my ass many times. printers use nothing after the bed is heated up so even a small one will run it like 30 mins.

granted if you didnt notice in time, you'd be fucked anyways :rofl:

just resume from last layer or measure, slice, raise Z, continue print
I also need to throw together an octoprint setup so it’s not tethered to my computer all the time

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I also need to throw together an octoprint setup so it’s not tethered to my computer all the time
I have been eye-fucking this for the last week. Need to finish a few prints for some party decorations and then I am going to overhaul this thing.

re-do wiring, new firmware, accelerometer, dual , all metal hotend and flexible bed.

Thread Info