20220513_213759.jpg

Testing

Reactions: FESTER665

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Any big power cars out there Shawn1112 Shawn1112 ?

Tapped out around 930 last night about 80 miles north of St Louis after dodging 2 deer I said fuck this and snagged a hotel.
Didn't sleep for shit but suns up so back on the road.
View attachment 119587
72 Cutlass and the Chevelle convertible are both 6.2’s with blowers. Blue box Chevy next to the Cutlass has a 6.2 and twins. There was a Malibu there too that was making big power as well. Didn’t snap a pic of that one.

Funny ass shit, some younger kids in a BMW came flying by and as they let off the exhaust started popping really loud. All types off MFers including myself hit the ground and guns came out everywhere lol. Them kids came back around they got surrounded and were told to get the fuck out of here and don’t come back.

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
Just pulled in at home, stopped at the farm and watered the apple trees I planted last weekend since I was 2 miles away.

What car is this.
2016 A6, wifey's new car. Moonlight Blue/Black Prestige, 3.0T, S-Line, Black Optics, Sport package.

a6.png

I'll start a thread on it once I get it cleaned up. I plan on doing a light paint correction and Stage 2'ing it this summer.

69Nice

Rainman
Sep 4, 2020
CO
Tooooooooo much. Like 8k otd, and that’s factory direct with a discount. Bravo makes good stuff though. 16” OC, brakes even though it’s a single axle, everything underneath is coated thick af so it won’t rust, LED’s everywhere etc
Starting to look at something like this for camping- still a hell of a lot cheaper than most of the pre-built ones.

69Nice

Rainman
Sep 4, 2020
CO
Just pulled in at home, stopped at the farm and watered the apple trees I planted last weekend since I was 2 miles away.

2016 A6, wifey's new car. Moonlight Blue/Black Prestige, 3.0T, S-Line, Black Optics, Sport package.
I'll start a thread on it once I get it cleaned up. I plan on doing a light paint correction and Stage 2'ing it this summer.
How’d you like it on the drive back?

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
This fucking guy goes on an hours/days trip to get his wife a new car and then stops in the middle of it to do some work.

Surprised he didn’t rebuild an engine at a rest stop.

:s00ls:
He’s probably just leaving out that the Audi was in pieces and he had to assemble it before driving home

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go

Did u buy it a certified pre owned thru Audi?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Bumped into my guy "joe" last night, aint seen him in about 26-27 years. When we were kids he got bumped for a murder he didnt do, we all knew who did it and it was 100% not him. He kept his mouth shut and eventually got sentenced to life. He has since been 100% exonerated after doing 25yrs, he was beat into a confession by that dirty ass Humboldt Park cop thats been all over the news the last few years. Not going to mention his name but you can Google the cop. We all knew him as kids and he was notorious for beating the shit out of us, planting shit on us or dropping you off in the wrong neighborhood among other dirty ass shit. Anyway, my guy is looking at a multi million dollar payout (at least 10 million), being he was stabbed in the joint and almost died, permantly walks with a limp due to it, he said he will be getting a lot more due to that. MFer has a super clean 87 Cutlass 442, LS swapped, wheels, paint etc. I said how the fuck you get this and your not working. He said his lawyer has some sort of open credit line for him. He said he can call his lawyer and say I need $30k, and he will have it in his account usually within a day or 2.

He said once this is all done and over with, he is taking his family, moving to Puerto Rico and never coming back lol.

Thread Info