Officially new Official Bored Thread

GLADIATOR

From Roman Bloodlines
Donating Member
Reaction score
Well it would've been 12.
You put in 12, but did it have more gallons in the tank? Was the full tank used? There is missing information to correctly calculate your MPG. Please be more specific on how many gallons were used.
giphy.gif

DEEZUZ

Pronouns
Donating Member
Reaction score
Why we over thinking this?

I filled my tank. Set trip, drove til I wanted to fuel up, I hit 300 miles and I topped off. I topped off with 12 gallons...

What more else...

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
My in laws live in Troy and 2 SIL live 20 minutes 1 east 1 wast of bowling green. I know 61 well. Cops do love it. It's curvy and hilly so they have lots of places to hide.
Yeah you're right, I remember that from going to BG for events back in the day.
After looking at the map more I think I'll head west from Knoxville on 40, then 24 from Nashville to Cape Girardeau and 55 north.

Heading out the door to drive to Minneapolis, sell a trans and grab a plane. Got a bag full of money and a full cup of coffee.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
  • Work out
  • Kid’s soccer game
  • Put out a pole all day to catch some Carp
  • Wash / wax the truck
  • Put some trees in the yard on a diet
  • Thinking bbq chicken w/ garlic potatoes for dinner
  • Fishing tonight

GLADIATOR

From Roman Bloodlines
Donating Member
Reaction score
Why we over thinking this?

I filled my tank. Set trip, drove til I wanted to fuel up, I hit 300 miles and I topped off. I topped off with 12 gallons...

What more else...

giphy.gif

25 MPG. That’s pretty good. You’re welcome.

GLADIATOR

From Roman Bloodlines
Donating Member
Reaction score
Cut grass.
Wash fleet.
Wash balls.
Cruise mall.
Pick up son from O Hare
Wing stop.
Sleep.

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Sitting at MSP airport waiting on the bus to board.
Had a bit of an oh shit, about halfway up here I pulled my boarding pass up and saw boarding time was 915 not 945 like I thought.
Luckily the deezul Passat had the horsepower to get me here at 0850.
MSP airport security has their shit together, practically no line and zero bullshit which was nice.
Now sitting at the gate waiting for the mouth breathers to get on so I can claim my front row aisle seat.

IZZy