View attachment 110492

I've supported gladiator through every brand he's sold
giphy.gif

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
That’s a good question, does quality fruit juice have natural sugar (from the fruit) or refined sugar / glucose (processed shit that wants to kill you in your sleep)?
its all from concentrate for the "healthy" stuff

Natural juice that is squeezed directly from the fruit and packaged without adding anything else is “100% natural juice” and also “not from concentrate”. This is the freshest tasting juice you can find, without actually squeezing the fruit yourself.

When a concentrate is made from natural fruits, all of the excess water is extracted from the fruit using a heat and pressure process. This makes the resulting juice about 7 times more concentrated than simply extracting the juice straight from the fruit. The product is then pasteurized and packaged. For drinking purposes, water must be added back in to the concentrate either at the factory, in which case the container would then be labeled “made from concentrate”

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
no shittttt. I tried it and OMG fucking sugary as shit.... I also dilute it when I remember to do it
Same. 50/50.
I stopped and grabbed a bottle of Snapple apple on the road thinking it was half tea half juice. Nope all juice, 43% ADV sugar per serving...2 servings in a 12oz bottle. WTF. No wonder we're all fat af.

Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Same. 50/50.
I stopped and grabbed a bottle of Snapple apple on the road thinking it was half tea half juice. Nope all juice, 43% ADV sugar per serving...2 servings in a 12oz bottle. WTF. No wonder we're all fat af.
dude i swear mountain dew has twice the amount of sugar then when I was younger. shit taste nasty in the can now

Reactions: Jon01

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Same. 50/50.
"No Added Sugar!"
"No fat!"

Fucking idiots

Reactions: Jon01

Thread Info