đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I think I have mentioned more than once how my SIL is a breeder and just keeps popping out kids. She is 40 and has 5 under the age of 8 and has 2 older kids one being like 21 or 22. The 3 boys that are all literally 11-12 months apart, they are fucking kids from hell. I know a bad kid when I see one as I was a terror, but me and my brothers didnt have shit on these kids at their age. Her kids are 100% not allowed at my house, period end of story lol.
Their Dad and the father of 5 of her kids is a Union Carpenter but is a POS with a horrible work ethic. Cant keep a job to save his life. He worked for me before going Union and he is never on time and takes a few days a month off.

So every few weeks my Wife will bring up her sisters kids and fill me in on shit happening. I guess all within the last month, one of the kids killed their pet parakeet and either a ferret or hamster my Wife forgot as they have a million animals. The parakeet the kid strapped him down to a remote control car and just kept crashing into shit until it died. The other animal he killed it outside by pummeling it with bricks lol. They purchased a brand new TV for the family room 2 weeks ago, paid $800. First day it was hung on the wall, one of the kids shot it numerous times with some sort of bow and arrow until it was shattered. They go out and buy another a week later. Same result, except one of the other kids decided to throw shit at it until it shattered lmmfao.

So I asked my Wife, WTF did their pussy ass father do. Sat them down and explained to them how hard he has to work to buy a TV and thats not cool that they keep breaking them. Think I've mentioned before, he talk to his kids like they are his buddies on the street. Calls them bro and shit like that and the kids straight up call him a bitch and a pussy to his face.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
I think I have mentioned more than once how my SIL is a breeder and just keeps popping out kids. She is 40 and has 5 under the age of 8 and has 2 older kids one being like 21 or 22. The 3 boys that are all literally 11-12 months apart, they are fucking kids from hell. I know a bad kid when I see one as I was a terror, but me and my brothers didnt have shit on these kids at their age. Her kids are 100% not allowed at my house, period end of story lol.
Their Dad and the father of 5 of her kids is a Union Carpenter but is a POS with a horrible work ethic. Cant keep a job to save his life. He worked for me before going Union and he is never on time and takes a few days a month off.

So every few weeks my Wife will bring up her sisters kids and fill me in on shit happening. I guess all within the last month, one of the kids killed their pet parakeet and either a ferret or hamster my Wife forgot as they have a million animals. The parakeet the kid strapped him down to a remote control car and just kept crashing into shit until it died. The other animal he killed it outside by pummeling it with bricks lol. They purchased a brand new TV for the family room 2 weeks ago, paid $800. First day it was hung on the wall, one of the kids shot it numerous times with some sort of bow and arrow until it was shattered. They go out and buy another a week later. Same result, except one of the other kids decided to throw shit at it until it shattered lmmfao.

So I asked my Wife, WTF did their pussy ass father do. Sat them down and explained to them how hard he has to work to buy a TV and thats not cool that they keep breaking them. Think I've mentioned before, he talk to his kids like they are his buddies on the street. Calls them bro and shit like that and the kids straight up call him a bitch and a pussy to his face.
I have a hard time even reading this story. WTF is wrong with people. How the fck can you kids control you?? Sounds like those kids wont make it thru HS let alone gradeschool. :ROFLMAO:

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I have a hard time even reading this story. WTF is wrong with people. How the fck can you kids control you?? Sounds like those kids wont make it thru HS let alone gradeschool. :ROFLMAO:
Idiot parents, those kids are fucked. The one thats been killing shit will probably wind up as a serial killer. I was arrested for the 1st time at 11 or 12, I guarantee those kids are arrested prior to that lol.

Think I might have posted this before, will try and keep it short. Just an example of how he talks to his kids.

Wifes father was in the hospital dying last spring. Only allowing 2 people up at a time to see him due to Covid. Bunch of us including her bad ass kids hanging outside the hospital waiting our turn to go say goodbye to him. My Daughter pulls up and parks and as she is walking up to greet everyone, one of those kids said something like hey you fucking bitch or hey bitch why are you here. Now mind you their Father is standing right there as well and heard every word. So he doesnt say shit, so I tell the kid, who the fuck do you think your talking to like that, I look right at their dad and ask him if he is okay with that. He replies, what did she say to him first, huh, what the fuck does it matter was my response. He calls the kid over and never tells him to apologize, but proceeds to talk to him like a buddy on the street. Damian, what the fuck bro, you cant be talking to your aunt like that. Kid looks at him and tells him to STFU bitch and goes back to playing with his brothers.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Dad needs his ass kicked, then the kids need theirs paddled.
Fuck a paddle, thats not enough and they would probably laugh as me and my Brothers did when my Mom whopped us with a paddle.
I'd beat the fuck out of those kids and put the fear of God into them if they were mine.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I wish I could tune all the covid shit out but I just can't fucking escape it.

I'm down right just telling people to shut the fuck up about it. Don't care who it is.

Stupid right wingnut job coworker just doesn't stop.

Covid doesn't exist its a hoax then in the same breathe "oh manager is bringing his covid positive ass up here tomorrow great"

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
We all thought it, but alex said it. Lol
Over It Drama GIF by Holly Logan

• Haha
Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Thread Info