đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
So my dood lives in his parents basement. He legit has no issues with it. What so ever. He comes and goes as he pleases, if it wasn't for his rent his parents probably couldn't afford the house, he does his own thing, it's all cool.

Well dood is constantly bringing bitches home. I don't know how he does it but he bags some hot ass bitches. Older, younger, it's nuts.

Well recently his parents took in his older brother cause he's going through a divorce so he's in another room in the basement.

He don't trust him so he put a code lock on his door.

The latest girl he's banging she asks wtf is with the lock. He goes "oh this is a halfway house it's all good" :rofl:
Pics of Murked babe or it didn’t happen

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
So my dood lives in his parents basement. He legit has no issues with it. What so ever. He comes and goes as he pleases, if it wasn't for his rent his parents probably couldn't afford the house, he does his own thing, it's all cool.

Well dood is constantly bringing bitches home. I don't know how he does it but he bags some hot ass bitches. Older, younger, it's nuts.

Well recently his parents took in his older brother cause he's going through a divorce so he's in another room in the basement.

He don't trust him so he put a code lock on his door.

The latest girl he's banging she asks wtf is with the lock. He goes "oh this is a halfway house it's all good" :rofl:
This sounds awful lol. I could never live with my parents after moving out, not even for free, not even if they had a big house with extra space

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
When my parents lived in Lakewood, there was a 300sqft bonus room above the garage that I basically made my room for a few months when I was stationed at Great Lakes. Side entry door with its own stairwell. Was baller as fuck. Then I decided to be a strong independent man who don’t need no parents.

And now I’m leveraged beyond my means of production.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Celebrated X Mas with our Mexican side of the family that we have celebrated with the last 27yrs. Didn’t get together for X Mas Eve due to some of us having Covid. My guys parents are both in their 70’ so better safe than sorry. Over 4-5 hours I must have ate 8-10 tamales. My Wife said the whole house smells like the ape house at the zoo from me farting ????

8B9805E7-B430-44D5-9377-FFD06B3FBF38.jpeg

244B3871-1BAE-4526-AD21-F96E7A0C4205.jpeg

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
Yeah lemme get them deets./
2# of sausage, 2 green peppers, an orange pepper for color, a yellow onion, 2 cans of Rotel, 6 eggs, a bag of hash browns and a bag of cheddar cheese.
Fried the sausage, chopped and fried peppers and onions, combined peppers, Rotel and onion into sausage.
Added hash browns, mixed, put in 13x9, layered in a bunch of cheddar, beat eggs with mixer, added a little milk and poured over top of above.
45 minutes in oven.
Salt/pepper to taste and off you go.
I ate 2 bowls of it, the rest will make killer breakfast burritos the rest of the week.

PXL_20220116_170640056.jpg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
2# of sausage, 2 green peppers, an orange pepper for color, a yellow onion, 2 cans of Rotel, 6 eggs, a bag of hash browns and a bag of cheddar cheese.
Fried the sausage, chopped and fried peppers and onions, combined peppers, Rotel and onion into sausage.
Added hash browns, mixed, put in 13x9, layered in a bunch of cheddar, beat eggs with mixer, added a little milk and poured over top of above.
45 minutes in oven.
Salt/pepper to taste and off you go.
I ate 2 bowls of it, the rest will make killer breakfast burritos the rest of the week.

View attachment 110170
Printed that recipe out, will be making

Reactions: Jon01

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Sup gang.
Had a few bourbons with a buddy last night, feeling it but I think I'll make it through.
Breakfast in the oven, made us a killer casserole that'll make burritos for the rest of the week.
Gonna get this motor split off of the trans, mounted on the engine stand and stripped down today.
Then if time I may put the tractor back on the trailer and take it back to the farm so it's out of the way.
Probably grab some chow with some other friends for dinner and retire early.
Woke up. Showered.
Warmed up Jewels wings. Turned on football.
Might nuke some velvetta and Hormel chili into a dip.
Got Jewels ribs on sale heat them up for dinner.
Call it a night.

Reactions: Jon01

Thread Info