đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
At a wedding.. grooms cake represents 20 years of being together before getting married… lol.

24F53BE5-33A2-4E5E-983A-15E74CDBD914.jpeg

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
So my dood lives in his parents basement. He legit has no issues with it. What so ever. He comes and goes as he pleases, if it wasn't for his rent his parents probably couldn't afford the house, he does his own thing, it's all cool.

Well dood is constantly bringing bitches home. I don't know how he does it but he bags some hot ass bitches. Older, younger, it's nuts.

Well recently his parents took in his older brother cause he's going through a divorce so he's in another room in the basement.

He don't trust him so he put a code lock on his door.

The latest girl he's banging she asks wtf is with the lock. He goes "oh this is a halfway house it's all good" :rofl:

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
Sup gang.
Had a few bourbons with a buddy last night, feeling it but I think I'll make it through.
Breakfast in the oven, made us a killer casserole that'll make burritos for the rest of the week.
Gonna get this motor split off of the trans, mounted on the engine stand and stripped down today.
Then if time I may put the tractor back on the trailer and take it back to the farm so it's out of the way.
Probably grab some chow with some other friends for dinner and retire early.

Thread Info