đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
Sup gang.
Slept like 10 hours last night, woke up to 10" of snow outside and made the executive decision to just pay the kid that plows our neighbors driveway to do ours as well.
Fuck dealing with this heavy shit.
Today I'm gonna split the LQ4/4L60e that's in the garage, get the engine on the stand then if there's time tear it down to a long block.
Goal for the weekend is to have it prepped and ready for paint.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Screenshot_20220115-092036_Gmail.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
WTF ow they let you pick them up at the station. YEARS ago my dog got out and they picked her up and took her to golf rose animal hospital, animal hospital wouldn't release her that night 4pm. And I had to get her the next morning and pay $120 to get her out.

Meanwhile no one called us even though her tags had wife's cell number.
Just like local towing companies, it’s just a fucking racket to extract as much money out of people while skirting the line of “you broke the law” and “we’re organized crime.”

My own fault but I got pulled over by Lakemoor on my first bike ever, without an M license. They towed my shit to a local tow yard and in less than 4 hours I had already gone to the police department and paid the fines (think a few hundred bucks) and then went to the pound with my “give me my shit back” piece of paper. Cock sucker wanted $750 to release the bike. For a 5 minute tow and sitting at the lot for 4 hours.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
So my guy just called me. He said the police station had close to 20 calls of people trying to claim the dog. I guess his Daughter left the back door open, dog took off. Someone found it and called the police. He said they searched the neighborhood for over a hour. He never thought to call the police cause in the city your dog goes right to the pound. His neighbor told him to call the police and ask.
He wants to give them a reward but the police said they can’t give the persons info out.

You can see all the posts on the FB page saying they’ll take the dog like a bunch of vultures.

Dunno why people are shocked we discussed these Merle dogs before on here,

I was more joking with the post, actually shocked it was his. :bowrofl:

Thread Info