giphy.gif

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
They chear as I open more beers. :bowrofl: FESTER665 BADAZZTEALCOBRA
Forget beers, I've got the product for you!

Crackin’ open a “cold one with the boyz” just got that much colder! How is this even possible?! BECAUSE OUR CLASSIC “BLUE ICE” FLAVOR IS NOW IN A CAN!!! Now, you can truly enjoy an impossibly ice-cold rush of carbonated blue slushy goodness cascading down into your gullet! Noiiiiiice!!!

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Sounds like you're going to be looking to be replace that employee very soon.
Slowly but surely. His X Wife took a chance on me over 20yrs ago to put me in this line of work. He has taught me a ton over the years and also got me into the union with him years ago. But his days are numbered as he is stuck in his ways and refuses to change. Think he is 62 or 63, its time for him to choose to retire or be forced to retire

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Slowly but surely. His X Wife took a chance on me over 20yrs ago to put me in this line of work. He has taught me a ton over the years and also got me into the union with him years ago. But his days are numbered as he is stuck in his ways and refuses to change. Think he is 62 or 63, its time for him to choose to retire or be forced to retire
Ahh, I was thinking he was a young kid...

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Forget beers, I've got the product for you!

Crackin’ open a “cold one with the boyz” just got that much colder! How is this even possible?! BECAUSE OUR CLASSIC “BLUE ICE” FLAVOR IS NOW IN A CAN!!! Now, you can truly enjoy an impossibly ice-cold rush of carbonated blue slushy goodness cascading down into your gullet! Noiiiiiice!!!

giphy.gif

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Where can I buy one?

Sold out in minutes. But might release more.

Thread Info