đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I absolutely never ever really check receipts from stores.

But last night walked out with 6 bags and most expensive thing was 2 frozen pizzas at $14.. $81..im like no freaking way... Sure as shit they charge me for some designer cheese that was like $18/lbs when in reality I got Muenster cheese for $5.99/lb.

Had to go back in and slap a hoe.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Starting to think I have carpal tunnel in both hands. Have all the symptoms my Wife had a few years back, but she only had it on one arm (hand or wrist, whatever you want to call it lol). Can not use either hand for more than a minute or so before they start hurting to the point, I have to stop what I'm doing. I have a super high pain tolerance, so for me to stop means something is wrong. Something as simple as cutting up a few chicken breasts, I have to stop and take a break. Over the weekend, doing my sons GF brakes, few turns of the ratchet and just pure aggravation. Trying push the piston back on the caliper with my C Clamp, had to take a break lol. Going to the Dr has always been a last resort for me, but I think I'm going to have to eventually go see him.
It sucks, I think my hands are starting to develop it too. Not as fast as you, but things I used to do for longer periods of time like using a screw driver or repeated motions, I can't do it for as long without having to stop and stretch my hands.

Reactions: Shawn1112

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I’ve had my Benz for about 10 months . Bought it used . It had working Sirius radio but I never used it . The last two days I’ve been using it . How am I getting free Sirius after 10 months and not even paying for it ?

They do that when you buy it used. Don't matter. Once your registration hits they know from getting DMV information

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
It sucks, I think my hands are starting to develop it too. Not as fast as you, but things I used to do for longer periods of time like using a screw driver or repeated motions, I can't do it for as long without having to stop and stretch my hands.
This has been going on for quite some time, its just getting worse.
There braces you guys can start wearing right now when you sleep to help
Thanks, will look into them
For me it's being on my back with hands above my body for a long period of time. Like putting a starter in.. My God.
OMFG, yes
Truth, then there is the outpatient surgery as the last resort
Trying to avoid that at all costs. Dont want to ask my Wife to wipe my ass for me for a couple of months lol.

Dude, or using them straight out slightly raised...fuck is that shit tiring fast ?
Yes!

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
This has been going on for quite some time, its just getting worse.

Thanks, will look into them

OMFG, yes

Trying to avoid that at all costs. Dont want to ask my Wife to wipe my ass for me for a couple of months lol.

Yes!
The wife wiping ass part is easy, buy a bidet :rofl:

Reactions: Shawn1112

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
My wife is a nurse (they see some shit, literally) and still I’d buy a bidet or just shower after every shit long before I’d ask her to wipe my ass

I’d want the Binford bidet level 9000 to ensure full cleanliness
that's the model where the small little female Asian hand comes out and hand wipes it for you.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Is that a Bidet toilet seat attachment?

Curious if those work
NEO 320 on amazon

not perfect fitment, but I also have an older toilet. If I were to re-buy, I would buy one where the seat is the bidet, but this gets the job done. Mounting and perfect aim is the fuzzy part. Get it pretty close, and then you shift your ass around while sitting to clean it. Hot water is nice on a cold morning :rofl:

Or the fancy ass models will move the jets around also so you dont have to shift as much :rofl:

Reactions: Blood on Blood

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I had another dream last night where I hadn’t actually finished my degree and was enrolled in 5 classes, only one of which I’d actively attended, and it’s finals week.

no fucking joke even when I woke up I thought that was the case, prob didn’t help that early December is finals time. Took like 15-20 seconds to realize that school is years behind me

Reactions: Blood on Blood

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I had another dream last night where I hadn’t actually finished my degree and was enrolled in 5 classes, only one of which I’d actively attended, and it’s finals week.

no fucking joke even when I woke up I thought that was the case, prob didn’t help that early December is finals time. Took like 15-20 seconds to realize that school is years behind me
I still have panic attacks about online classes. It's Sunday morning "FUCK I DIDN'T DO ANY OF MY-..."

Traditional schooling is traumatic as fuck, name ANYTHING else that causes so many fucking people to wake up mid-REM sleep worrying about shit they don't have to do anymore. Change my mind.

Thread Info