🥱 Officially new Official Bored Thread

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
The mesh in my bathing suit chafed and irritated the tip of my deck…I thought I was going to die.

Happy Thanksgiving bored bros…
Shoulda been rocking a banana hammock with shoulder supports
giphy.gif

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
Sup gang. Time to get after it today.
Gonna get cleaned up, run up to Scout shop and pick up a few parts - body bushings, inner rocker sheetmetal and a few other things.
Then back to farm to keep cutting away on the Scout and hopefully start stitching things back together today so I can wrap the passenger side up this weekend.

Reactions: Shawn1112

69Nice

Rainman
Sep 4, 2020
CO
Reactions: Spivitz

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Just watched some retard in a wrangler go around a train. She went around the gates less than 10 seconds ahead of a CN train that was going an easy 40 mph

How can people be so stupid. If your pos Chrysler stalled you’d be dead
That's how Darwinism is supposed to work. Kill off more stupid people.

Reactions: DEEZUZ

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Wifey and I were in the city earlier. We were cruising on the West Side (Garfield Park area) near Sacramento and Adams. There is a small Baptist Church on that corner and coming up to it, fucking cars parked everywhere which is unusual right there. Get to the church and spot 2 undercover cars sitting there. Told my Wife someone big (heavy hitter) in the game must have got smoked. MFers all dressed in black and red everywhere smoking weed and drinking. Turn on Adams in front of the church just to take a look. They had a see thru carriage for the casket and it was gonna be pulled by a Slingshot with sounds and $6k rims on it lol. Next corner, 2 more undercovers sitting there along with a marked CPD car. Being that’s the Vicelordz hood and everyone in black and red, had to be one of their main dudes.

Thread Info