Drag to reposition cover

Officially new Official Bored Thread

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
Same day shipped new modem and router yesterday. Poverty prepaid internet be gone. Got 600mbps Comcast

It fixed so much crap. Couldn’t get MyQ garage door opener to work on old internet, works fine now. Three smart TVs freaked out, push a button on remote and it would take 3-5 seconds for it to react, all better. Sonos system randomly dropped all the time, fixed.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Same day shipped new modem and router yesterday. Poverty prepaid internet be gone. Got 600mbps Comcast

It fixed so much crap. Couldn’t get MyQ garage door opener to work on old internet, works fine now. Three smart TVs freaked out, push a button on remote and it would take 3-5 seconds for it to react, all better. Sonos system randomly dropped all the time, fixed.
Kinda shitty how much stuff is so dependent on the internet.

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Gotta say.. was upset when I moved into this house because half the house has electric radiant heat but right now I’m not mad. We plan on going solar at some point too since it’s a ranch house with huge roof area so bonus there. Now we just need to find the money for all this.. 🙄

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
Too bad he can't even make a circle around the house without getting stuck inbetween them.

Bring him out here one day to actually open that thing up WOT
This’ll stay at the in laws, I just put it together because the kiddo wanted to help me do it

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
The mesh in my bathing suit chafed and irritated the tip of my dick…I thought I was going to die.

Happy Thanksgiving bored bros…

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom