đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Looked like this before. Coffee table needs 2 more coats of stain yet.

20210911_155258.jpg

20210911_155234.jpg

20210911_173123.jpg

Not sure if sarcasm, or if you're really trying to up your game when it comes to overextending yourself

Refinancing (pushing current obligations out farther with increased interest costs) always cuts your monthly nut, so that you can incur more monthly debt comfortably. Are you dumb?

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems
At some point though you will get to a point where the jobs are going to be more stressful. Companies don’t normally pay people 150-200k or more a year to clock in and clock out and have zero stress.

I’m higher end of that and have zero responsibilities, accountability, or stress. Well, sometimes its hard to decide where to go for lunch.

For sure. Id take a 10k cut in pay for a fuck it, I do my work, go home and not give a shit.... 20k I would have to really think about, 30k+ give me the stress and money. :bowrofl:
I would assume if you had a Wife and kids your thinking might be a little different.
Shit, if I had no Wife and kids, I'd deal with the stress for $70k more a year.
$20k-$30k difference then I might say fuck the stress.

Depends on where the starting point of your income is as to if it’s worth it.

Reactions: Shawn1112
So one of my top accounts is Standard Market in Westmont. It’s where all the rich 1% ers shop. There are always nice cars in the parking lot like Ferraris, BMWs, etc. Today, I am eating my broke dick sammich and this pulls up. Guys was wearing scrubs so prolly a doctor. I look it up and these fuckers start at $150k.
View attachment 100605
View attachment 100606
Click here for instant boner SFW
giphy.gif

Guy probably went to school to, you know, have a better life.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I’m higher end of that and have zero responsibilities, accountability, or stress. Well, sometimes its hard to decide where to go for lunch.
You have a unicorn job. BUT to make the big bucks you're still spending 60+ hours/week at work even if you're on standby. Plus weekends, holidays, all that.

Thread Info