Nov 20, 2008
NWI
giphy.gif

Reactions: IZZy

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
If my wife buys a property in Mexico, I might just drive a school bus for less moneys and have all summer off and live in Mexico. No stress, pension, and free healthcare. I’ve about had it with stressed out sales jobs.

Bus shortages means you should look at this NOW and alot of them have signing bonus too.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Where them 80k no stress jobs at?

Mine. Im hoping to be over 100k within 2 and most of mine falls on uniform guys to do the dirty work. Im a glorified parts delivery guy and make sure parts are installed right. Its alot of PR and connecting the dots though when you catch people not doing their job and pointing the finger at the next guy.

Love my job here tho.

Itd have to be something incredible to leave this until I can retire.

Worked like 8 hours this week. Off today and the rest unless I get unscheduled service calls.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Mine. Im hoping to be over 100k within 2 and most of mine falls on uniform guys to do the dirty work. Im a glorified parts delivery guy and make sure parts are installed right. Its alot of PR and connecting the dots though when you catch people not doing their job and pointing the finger at the next guy.

Love my job here tho.

Itd have to be something incredible to leave this until I can retire.

Worked like 8 hours this week. Off today and the rest unless I get unscheduled service calls.

Yeah, but you had to put in YEARS in the military to get to that position didnt you?

I dunno if having missles shot at me in the Middle East would qualify as no stress. :bowrofl:

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Yeah, but you had to put in YEARS in the military to get to that position didnt you?

I dunno if having missles shot at me in the Middle East would qualify as no stress. :bowrofl:

Years in paying dividends now thats forsure. Im just super thankful I got this spot at all. These are the types of spots the old timers call "ROAD"

Retired on active duty. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Blood on Blood

Thread Info