đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
I would assume if you had a Wife and kids your thinking might be a little different.
Shit, if I had no Wife and kids, I'd deal with the stress for $70k more a year.
$20k-$30k difference then I might say fuck the stress.
Yeah my priorities would be totally different, for me the next 12 years are to make enough money so that when I turn 50 I can return to Mexico with a fat bank account, live in Playa, teach English to make enough to get by and just enjoy life.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
So one of my top accounts is Standard Market in Westmont. It’s where all the rich 1% ers shop. There are always nice cars in the parking lot like Ferraris, BMWs, etc. Today, I am eating my broke dick sammich and this pulls up. Guys was wearing scrubs so prolly a doctor. I look it up and these fuckers start at $150k.
E261EEDB-ABCC-43D4-A0D3-4016C707BE4E.jpeg

6D13F49D-6BA9-4F74-89E9-5B6091BAD2EF.jpeg

Click here for instant boner SFW
giphy.gif

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
So one of my top accounts is Standard Market in Westmont. It’s where all the rich 1% ers shop. There are always nice cars in the parking lot like Ferraris, BMWs, etc. Today, I am eating my broke dick sammich and this pulls up. Guys was wearing scrubs so prolly a doctor. I look it up and these fuckers start at $150k.
View attachment 100605
View attachment 100606
Click here for instant boner SFW
giphy.gif
I know of a dude in his late 20's that owns one. We arent friends on a personal level per say, but we have mutual friends and conversate when we see each other. Doesnt have a job and smokes weed in it 24/7.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Yeah my priorities would be totally different, for me the next 12 years are to make enough money so that when I turn 50 I can return to Mexico with a fat bank account, live in Playa, teach English to make enough to get by and just enjoy life.
Man dude, I can really respect the shit out of that and I am super jealous. If we are still in business and my Wife stays employed for the next 15 years.
I plan on being there right around the time I turn 60. Or if we get blessed and win the lottery, I'll be there sooner.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Man dude, I can really respect the shit out of that and I am super jealous. If we are still in business and my Wife stays employed for the next 15 years.
I plan on being there right around the time I turn 60. Or if we get blessed and win the lottery, I'll be there sooner.

If you all need a pasty white neighbor let me know, I could use a retirement spot. :bowrofl:

Reactions: Shawn1112

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Got like 25 people going down to Riviera Maya Jan 4th-11th if anyone else wants to go.
I have a feeling we will get to 30 in the next few weeks. That includes 6 kids, and a couple of single chicks with no kids

My buddies wedding is going to be in the Cancun area (The Finest I think the hotel resort was called?) but the place is already sold out and that's going to be when we are projected to be busy as can be at work.....

Really need to check out Mexico one of these days. All the girls here at work keep telling me I need to go. :bowrofl:

Reactions: IZZy and Shawn1112

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
Thank you, That’s the plan at least a lot can happen in 12 years lol

In the mean time you are more than welcome to stay at the house in Playa, this goes to all the bored bros too, hit me up and I’ll give ya the keys to the house.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Few single dudes going with us as well. So you can battle it out with them or just join in with them. As they are already scheming on how they are gonna try and have an orgy with them lol.

I really need to get in on one of your parties just to laugh my ass off at the crazy shit that I imagine gets discussed. :bowrofl:

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I really need to get in on one of your parties just to laugh my ass off at the crazy shit that I imagine gets discussed. :bowrofl:
They have actually gotten a lot calmer the last few years. Probably a mix of us getting older, not inviting certain people and others not showing up because they heard those certain people werent invited. This past 4th of July party is the first party I ever had (and I have had a lot of parties) than nobody fought. Not even an argument that almost led to a fight. We have had some pretty bad fights, people leaving and going right to the hospital to get stitched up.
I also think its the first year nobody jumped off the garage roof into the pool. I have had both men and woman jump off the roof naked more than once lol.

Reactions: IZZy

Thread Info