Homer Glen
Which thread?

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
We got a whole thread on this shit already.

ive got $6k cash for my budget. She’s just super picky about the setting.
I hears ya. I did the ring thing once. The day before I was going to propose I found out she had been cheating on me for the last three months.

That ring quickly turned into most of the payment for a new 1997 Suzuki Bandit 1200S.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
she gives no fucks about those shiny diamonds

Just saying
Same here, my Wife NFG as she isnt trying to compete with anyone.
buying a $$$$$$ ring is crazy,so are Wedding Receptions....save the fkn $$ for better things in life that are needed...not wanted
its a fkn ring,that basically means nothing these days

the"ring" does not lock the box...
the tens of thousands of dollars/pics/dvd waste of cash on Wedding wasted,no guarantees you stay married

bbq backyard FTW...just saying,more casual..."most people" dont want to go to a Wedding Reception..food arrives too late...typical food,beef,sausage,noodles etc...

not directed at anyone,just venting...cheers
Couldnt agree more
U only live once buy a ring that comes from the heart and don’t be cheap about it. You are not buying a ring every few years. Us guys spend stupid money all the time why not spend it on your significant other. Just make sure U insure the ring no matter the value.
Arent you divorced, so how did that expensive ring work out for you?
Not talking shit, just pointing it out.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Same here, my Wife NFG as she isnt trying to compete with anyone.

Couldnt agree more

Arent you divorced, so how did that expensive ring work out for you?
Not talking shit, just pointing it out.

What’s your point? I’ll spend 5 times more this time cause I’m better off financially. My point is u guys spend a shit load on cars/ parts and other crap, but want too cheap out on YOUR significant other. Maybe it’s important to her to have a nice ring just like it’s important for u guys to have nice things. My point is you are not buying her a ring a few years why not buy something that comes from the heart not a used one from Craigslist or pawn shop. Like u say Shawn u can’t take it with u.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
What’s your point? I’ll spend 5 times more this time cause I’m better off financially. My point is u guys spend a shit load on cars/ parts and other crap, but want too cheap out on YOUR significant other. Maybe it’s important to her to have a nice ring just like it’s important for u guys to have nice things. My point is you are not buying her a ring a few years why not buy something that comes from the heart not a used one from Craigslist or pawn shop. Like u say Shawn u can’t take it with u.

Or, don’t get married

Reactions: IZZy and The Beast

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Or, don’t get married

giphy.gif

Reactions: IZZy

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Older / more experienced guys share wisdom with younger guys.

Younger guys don’t listen, then they exerpeince the hard way and become wise as the years pass

Then the cycle repeats

Things are different now these young guys are making good money now. They can afford to spend some money. Like the original poster said his budget is 6k that will be a nice ring.

Thread Info