NWI
shoulda checked his shit before he started work
giphy.gif

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Between roof and Covid vax shit, I am TRIGGERED today.
giphy.gif
Disclaimer: Gladiator Home Improvemt Inc advice might cause seizures and exploding diarrhea. Yeah yeah yeah foyer chandelier ha ha…FU.

Did you sign a contract with the roofer? I am sure it explains in the contract about errors or satisfaction guarantees? I am surprised nobody mentioned that. My IQ must be phenominal.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Disclaimer: Gladiator Home Improvemt Inc advice might cause seizures and exploding diarrhea. Yeah yeah yeah foyer chandelier ha ha…FU.

Did you sign a contract with the roofer? I am sure it explains in the contract about errors or satisfaction guarantees? I am surprised nobody mentioned that. My IQ must be phenominal.
Yes. It’s just generic.

D64F5BA6-3646-4E3C-98C3-42EF8DB14796.jpeg

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Not even a week out and I already don't want to fly to VA for a day.

The positive thing is the director said two things last week that really perked my ears and gave me relief: "we're cutting back on travel" and "your job really doesn't require a physical presence in the office, you can do everything online, in the cloud, or remotely anyway."

And I'm sorry, I thought we lived in America. You can drink at any fucking point in the day if you want. I'll even make a bloody from time to time during lunch.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I have a couple buddies who are 'roofers'.
All they do is bid the job, sub it to a crew and pick up the dump trailer full of old roof and the check when it's done.
They have the supplier drop the materials right at the job on 'roof day'.

Im sure theres a ton of them who do that, but it is still their responsibility to ensure theyre putting the right color roof on. :bowrofl:

Thread Info