giphy.gif

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Same here, cannot wait to get my 4 weeks
I'm not holding my breath. I doubt they'll honor our vacation structure. Shit, I've been denied a promotion that I was due for the last three years, always due to some bullshit reason or another.

I need to find something that interests me and change careers, which will require schooling. It's a bit late for me to get into the motorcycle racing thing, lol.

Reactions: FESTER665

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Yea it did.

Proof is that I'd never hyphen bi weekly

I was going to say that was as bad as when my buddy wrote out directions for me one time and the store I needed to go to was "across from Mine-A-Key" so I called him thinking a locksmith, and he goes "No, the muffler place"....

:bowrofl:

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
We max out at year 7 with 12 days. But we have 8 holiday days and are off with pay from Christmas to new years, and have 3 sick days.

**my company feels that is competitive to the market.
That's def competitive IMO. Christmas to new year's is 4-5 business days

Reactions: Yaj Yak

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Started with 3 weeks, about4.5 right now. Max out at 6 weeks at 25yrs. You can bank 240hrs, use it or lose it after that.

144hrs sick time every year, the max you can have in the bank is something ridiculous. It’s basically short term disability. I’ve been off for 3 months at full pay while sick. I’ve got 677 hours banked right now :bowrofl:

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Started with 3 weeks, about4.5 right now. Max out at 6 weeks at 25yrs. You can bank 240hrs, use it or lose it after that.

144hrs sick time every year, the max you can have in the bank is something ridiculous. It’s basically short term disability. I’ve been off for 3 months at full pay while sick. I’ve got 677 hours banked right now :bowrofl:
O
m
g

And you want to leave this place?! You have enough time off to start a side gig while still getting paid full time from main gig

Thread Info