rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Truth to this

1627222821436.png

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
Did something to my back loading the auger into the truck, was bending over to slide it forward in the box and it hit...damn near made me piss my pants.
Finished loading it and the wife rolled it with a roller pin for a few min, took 4 ibuprofen and am now sitting on a heating pad.
It's gone from a sharp pain every time I take a deep breath to just a dull ache.
Hoping it keeps relaxing so I can get on with shit. Gotta take these out to my buddy's place about 20 miles west then head over to the southeast side of town to pick up this welder around 1.
I may skip my guy's place today and just take this shit to him tomorrow so I can go straight to getting the welder.

• Wow
Reactions: DEEZUZ

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
Did something to my back loading the auger into the truck, was bending over to slide it forward in the box and it hit...damn near made me piss my pants.
Finished loading it and the wife rolled it with a roller pin for a few min, took 4 ibuprofen and am now sitting on a heating pad.
It's gone from a sharp pain every time I take a deep breath to just a dull ache.
Hoping it keeps relaxing so I can get on with shit. Gotta take these out to my buddy's place about 20 miles west then head over to the southeast side of town to pick up this welder around 1.
I may skip my guy's place today and just take this shit to him tomorrow so I can go straight to getting the welder.

man i hope it clears up for you. I had that happen to me a couple times. Now I wear a lower back brace all the fucking time when working even if it’s not heavy lifting. Haven’t had a problem since. Getting older sucks!

Reactions: Jon01

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
Back getting better, ibuprofen seems to have done the trick.
Home with the welder, fucking Dodge had another meltdown - think a brake caliper stuck, in the worst part of town of course...nursed it home but now it's running like dogshit.
Parked it, gonna chill then go play with my new tig machine while I ponder what to do with it.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Busy day. Car show this AM. Checked out some antique stores with my wife. Some were actually really cool especially the old sawmill one.

Then got 50 bags of black dirt and 10 bags of mulch for the front of the house. Was pretty sunk in on the corner and yard starting to crack a but along the house so needed to get some dirt in.

Got a long way to go but its a never ending project.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Here.

got home from camping a few hours ago. MEGA fucking storm rolled through near Indy last night. We had tree branches falling on the tent, tree came down and smashed the car in the campsite next to us. Pretty fucking intense being in a tent, dog was freaaaaking out

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Been swimming in the sun all day, beats you up but I love it. Also did a 2ish mile walk/sprint workout in the heat this am, felt amazing

Currently at the gym and literally don’t feel strong enough to make a fist lol

Connie u on juice again ?

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
Had to run another 220 circuit for new welder, the plug is different from the old one and I was having to plug/unplug it/the air compressor when I wanted to switch tools.
So, went to Lowes and got all that shit, then installed it. I forgot how much fun 4ga house cable is to work with.
Apparently I left my welding helmet and gloves in wife's 4runner which is down at the farm so I'll buzz down there after work tomorrow and snag those.
Then I can play with the new machine.
Back seems to be good to go, 8 ibuprofen and a soak in the hot tub did it wonders.
Getting old sucks!

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Had to run another 220 circuit for new welder, the plug is different from the old one and I was having to plug/unplug it/the air compressor when I wanted to switch tools.
So, went to Lowes and got all that shit, then installed it. I forgot how much fun 4ga house cable is to work with.
Apparently I left my welding helmet and gloves in wife's 4runner which is down at the farm so I'll buzz down there after work tomorrow and snag those.
Then I can play with the new machine.
Back seems to be good to go, 8 ibuprofen and a soak in the hot tub did it wonders.
Getting old sucks!
How old are you

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Long way to go yet. Im getting anxious to white wash the brick and put some cedar shutters up once the temps start fo cool off. Red doors gotta go too. Thinkin more like a tealish ocean blue once white washed is done.

View attachment 95270
White wash the brick meaning paint it white?

Reactions: Rent Free

Thread Info