Dec 15, 2007
Material for the creep thread

09817692-9D15-4A4A-B52E-4A17B4394C4B.jpeg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
DEEZUZ DEEZUZ thats the shopping/party district in Playa. You need to go there next time your in Mexico.
Its 100% safe. Go at night time when the street performers are out. Sit at a restaurant outside and just enjoy the entertainment.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
be careful...Trane is a HUGE Company..typical bullshit...expect it...running Service calls for Chillers..On Call..look at Pro's/ Cons before your decision
just a simple heads up
is it the Willowbrook office?
I’m well aware, started my career as a 597 guy running service. I know the guys at the shop there pretty well, been dealing with them for 10+ years now. Yes, Willowbrook.

not a sure thing yet, have to get through the interview process first.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Sand volley ball. Holy FUCK best I've ever played. Teams of 4. I had a serve streak of about 9 serves. They were fucking rockets I tell ya, they couldn't hit em and if they did they were so fucking fast and hard they'd shank right off and chip to the side.

We finished the night 5-1 and even beat a team of 5.

My guy on my team is a scrappy mfer who plays soccer, a ball went right over my head but I turned back to try to bump it and he full out soccer kicked it right in my face. Oakley stayed on and didn't break I can't believe how fucking hard that ball hit me in the face. Not even tryna sound cool but fuck the impact, all teams stopped playing cause they heard it. ?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Sand volley ball. Holy FUCK best I've ever played. Teams of 4. I had a serve streak of about 9 serves. They were fucking rockets I tell ya, they couldn't hit em and if they did they were so fucking fast and hard they'd shank right off and chip to the side.

We finished the night 5-1 and even beat a team of 5.

My guy on my team is a scrappy mfer who plays soccer, a ball went right over my head but I turned back to try to bump it and he full out soccer kicked it right in my face. Oakley stayed on and didn't break I can't believe how fucking hard that ball hit me in the face. Not even tryna sound cool but fuck the impact, all teams stopped playing cause they heard it. ?
Sounds like you guys are improving every week. Keep it up broski.

Reactions: DEEZUZ

Thread Info