Drag to reposition cover

Officially new Official Bored Thread

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
I went to monterrey for work in ~2013 and they wouldn't let me go anywhere cool :mad: drove straight from the airport to ramos arizpe

I wanted to go to mexico monthly because the people I worked with were all there, but the company limited travel pretty severely to monterrey at that time

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
then when I was getting my master's in 2014-2016 one guy in my classes worked for GE and spent a fuck ton of time in monterrey, went like every other week, and told me about all the fun he had. I was salty AF because I'd already moved on to another position by then.

IZZy

Powered by ES
Reaction score
fuck dude i dont know if a gun in my face at any point of my life would be funny looking back.

way to be a glass half full kinda motherfucker
My mom said when I got home I was white as a ghost, ultimately it’s all material shit, if god forbid you find yourself in a situation like that just cooperate and it will all be over soon.

this is why I’m such a staunch supporter of the 2A because I saw what happens when law abiding citizens can’t have guns and the only ones that do have them are the bad guys.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
then when I was getting my master's in 2014-2016 one guy in my classes worked for GE and spent a fuck ton of time in monterrey, went like every other week, and told me about all the fun he had. I was salty AF because I'd already moved on to another position by then.

dont worry bro he got the herp during that time.

IZZy