Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
OffshoreDrilling OffshoreDrilling i bought one of these for last house and i liked it well enough for my garage.

edit... not wide enough though

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
OffshoreDrilling OffshoreDrilling i bought one of these for last house and i liked it well enough for my garage.

It’s only 25” deep. I need 30”

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
My sick days to do with what I want. :h5:
I thought they also had to give you those extra days even if you didnt have them and felt sick from the shot?

I know Biden made some proclamation about it and the few people who didnt feel good after their shots here still got paid and it didnt go against their days off....

Felt like a chump for coming in and working.

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
I thought they also had to give you those extra days even if you didnt have them and felt sick from the shot?

I know Biden made some proclamation about it and the few people who didnt feel good after their shots here still got paid and it didnt go against their days off....

Felt like a chump for coming in and working.

Yeah idk. Some back door shenanigans going on. We get an off the books extra day of pto if we get the vaccine. So I'm burning a sick day tomorrow for the hell of it, but get it back off the books no matter what.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Been thinking of getting sand socks
Hand over your man card if you do lol
ive heard some brands of the plastic/resin decking get hot also, whatever the dude did our house's deck in, does not which is awesome.
My buddy has a HUGE deck built last year and a deck around half his pool with some sort of trex deck. Shit gets hot AF.
yeah and even white concrete can get hot enough to be uncomfortable
IDK, I have white concrete in my yard and in 20yrs I've never had an issue walking barefoot all summer long.
Same with waterparks, never had an issue
Anyone got any sort of deal on a butcher block counter or bench top? I’m being a cheap fuck, need something for the bench I made 30”x72”

best price I can find on anything is about $260 with tax picked up.
I could get something custom made 1.5" thick, you pick the laminate, edge, and corners. But it would be about $250

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
Hand over your man card if you do lol

My buddy has a HUGE deck built last year and a deck around half his pool with some sort of trex deck. Shit gets hot AF.

IDK, I have white concrete in my yard and in 20yrs I've never had an issue walking barefoot all summer long.
Same with waterparks, never had an issue

I could get something custom made 1.5" thick, you pick the laminate, edge, and corners. But it would be about $250

yeah so my construction buddy saw it and was like this is "blah blah blah" it doesn't get as hot as the "blah blah blah" brand

and i was like OH. sweet.

and yeah, whatever mine is doesn't retain heat at all.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
yeah so my construction buddy saw it and was like this is "blah blah blah" it doesn't get as hot as the "blah blah blah" brand

and i was like OH. sweet.

and yeah, whatever mine is doesn't retain heat at all.
Nice, we are going to do a half wrap around the front side of our pool next year. Was going to do it this year until lumber prices skyrocketed. Currently have a 15x15 wood deck on the side of our pool that wraps like 25% of the pool. I'll probably be asking you next year what you have

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
Nice, we are going to do a half wrap around the front side of our pool next year. Was going to do it this year until lumber prices skyrocketed. Currently have a 15x15 wood deck on the side of our pool that wraps like 25% of the pool. I'll probably be asking you next year what you have

ill try to figure it out here

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
troubleshooting this fucking software problem for a couple days.........ends up being the time was off between the 2 computers by 6 minutes causing all the issues 😑
Network Time Server

Seen that screw up connections before. Ended up taking a Server 2008 machine and setting it up as an NTS, then had everything on it's VLAN point to it for the time. Solved so many headaches.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Network Time Server

Seen that screw up connections before. Ended up taking a Server 2008 machine and setting it up as an NTS, then had everything on it's VLAN point to it for the time. Solved so many headaches.
see, everything is on a domain and the DC should of kept them inline. so there may be bigger issues.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
see, everything is on a domain and the DC should of kept them inline. so there may be bigger issues.
Yeah, it sounds like it. For that same setup I had, the Server 2008 box itself was looking at the DC to get time. Reason I set it up an NTS was that there was a second local network not on the domain, so those devices couldn't see the DC, but could see the 2008 box.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom