Drag to reposition cover

Officially new Official Bored Thread

DEEZUZ

Yea but how many acres..?
Donating Member
Reaction score
yeah around the pool. i mean i get it it needs to have traction for when it's wet, and people not walking on it super frequently will be alright, but fuck shit's like a cheese grater.
It'll get super hot.. You'll need to get One of those irrigation water hoses and run it all the times to cool the concrete.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
I don't think regular concrete gets hot. Blacktop yes, regular wood deck yes, concrete notsomuch

ive heard some brands of the plastic/resin decking get hot also, whatever the dude did our house's deck in, does not which is awesome.

DEEZUZ

Yea but how many acres..?
Donating Member
Reaction score
Ordered entire front end steering for IROC...

I've been noticing a thumping through the floor while cruising. Tossed it on lift and lower ball joints have like 1/2 in of wobble :eek3:🤣

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah, and I walk on my concrete driveway barefoot all the time. Never feels hot

i walk on my blacktop driveway barefoot even but granted it's on the east side of my house so after lunch it doesn't get hit too hard with sun and it's not that bad.

worst foot-hot-thing ever is metal docks. like at marina's and shit. fuck i've sauteed my feets on that shit before for sure

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
No way. I've got some pussy ass sensitive feet
I was at Warren Dunes on Sunday, thinking "the sand (at the beach) isn't that hot." then after sitting with my feet on the sand for about five minutes I could feel the bottoms getting slowly roasted. Pretty sure I burned them, and it still hurts to walk on them. Can't recall that shit happening before.

When I was younger we'd run over rocks/gravel/LEGOs barefoot, no problem. Now, step on a cat toy and :fu:

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
Scheduled my covid shots. Fuck it. Leaving early from work to get them.1st one is today. Then "gonna not feel good tomorrow " using a sick day and hotshoting down to MO for the weekend. Then 2nd shot is july 1st. Then we have the 2nd and the 5th off for July 4th. Not planned but I'll take it :bowrofl:
Now that's the right way to schedule your covid shots lol

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
Anyone got any sort of deal on a butcher block counter or bench top? I’m being a cheap fuck, need something for the bench I made 30”x72”

best price I can find on anything is about $260 with tax picked up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom