Drag to reposition cover

Officially new Official Bored Thread

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
I bought my current home in April without sod. I was going to sod myself but before I could take a week of vacation to do it, the weeds grew out of the dirt like a jungle! I am talking four ft high sunflowers and shit. I had to rent a HD cutter then spray with roundup. I finally took a week off to do the lawn. First day I started digging a hole to bury my downspouts and threw out my back…UGH! Called a local landscaper, got a quote, sod was done in less than 72 hours. Spent the week chewing on muscle relaxers.

DEEZUZ

Yea but how many acres..?
Donating Member
Reaction score
Didn't even have to run a tap through the threads. Just screwed in new stud.

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
Saw some sketchyyyy shit on the way in. Old HD truck, probably a 6x12 single axle open trailer with a scissor lift on it. Scissor lift was easily 10' tall

Emergency lane change (didn't exactly see what caused it), then the trailer started whipping around like crazy. I thought it was gonna go over or spin him around but he made it to the shoulder and got stopped

Dude def needs new underwear

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
Saw some sketchyyyy shit on the way in. HD truck, probably a 6x12 single axle open trailer with a scissor lift on it. Scissor lift was easily 10' tall

Emergency lane change (didn't exactly see what caused it), then the trailer started whipping around like crazy. I thought it was gonna go over or spin him around but he made it to the shoulder and got stopped

Dude def needs new underwear

DEEZUZ

Yea but how many acres..?
Donating Member
Reaction score
dude left his "pool roomba" for me, fuckin' thing rocks. it's amaaazing how well it does. and i also have an odd amount of fun watching it like tony hawk proskater up the sides of my pool

View attachment 91486
Yea that's big money unit.

Ours is just the sloppy mop type but it do good job.

But with center drains I can see already that we won't have to vacuum often at all

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
I'm concerned about FIL's surgery is going to play out. They have an old house, full of old jank boomer stuff, on almost an acre, with an old ass pool. He spends like all of his time trying to keep stuff going and now he won't be able to do any of that.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom