đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Gotta be nice watching it from your desk rather than sitting in it at least.

They stopped

20210518_081924.jpg

Reactions: FESTER665

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
She needs to shit or get off the pot with that talk already.

No shit.

But it gives me time to think about psy opportunities. If I work her hours, at my pay rate, I'd be at over 100k due to overtime. She gets 0 overtime. Our base pay is about the same due to my years of service. So I'm thinking a good 25k bump in pay would be what is needed.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Need ideas to prevent this fucking woodpecker from banging on my plastic siding house with metal flashing at 5 in the morning. There's no exterior facing wood.

Woke my ass up from a dead cold sleep to machine gun fire coming from the corner of my bedroom. Fucking red headed woodpecker flew to the tree after I opened the window and it just stared at me. Fucking cocksucker.

Need ideas to prevent this fucking woodpecker from banging on my plastic siding house with metal flashing at 5 in the morning. There's no exterior facing wood.

Woke my ass up from a dead cold sleep to machine gun fire coming from the corner of my bedroom. Fucking red headed woodpecker flew to the tree after I opened the window and it just stared at me. Fucking cocksucker.

plastic owl

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
No shit.

But it gives me time to think about psy opportunities. If I work her hours, at my pay rate, I'd be at over 100k due to overtime. She gets 0 overtime. Our base pay is about the same due to my years of service. So I'm thinking a good 25k bump in pay would be what is needed.

If theyre not going to go that high do you reject the promotion?

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005

1621345126702.gif

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI

If you have acreage they just go in back. I hear them all the time. But when I'm deep in the forest.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I mean I don't mind them. I just don't want to be woken up 2 hours early to some asshole bird gnawing on my house. :rofl:

I think I need to [finally] cut the ash trees down. All 3 of them are severely infested with ash borers and half dead so I think that's attracting the woodpeckers away from the conservation they're normally in.

• Haha
Reactions: FESTER665

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Possible your house has bugs? Don't think he would be banging on something that isnt going to feed him
wife has said she's noticed wasps flying near soffits. so maybe i might have a larger issue on my hands.

FBI wiretaps in the wall for sure.
she adamantly refuses to believe birds are real and that worms are actually listening devices

Thread Info